3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
i need some help, i'm stuck at b20, in the part where the floor falls, but when i get back, i can't jump that far

sotokouya

Feb 8, 2018
i need some help, i'm stuck at b20, in the part where the floor falls, but when i get back, i can't jump that far
you can walk on the lower path

Sorry for crushing your hopes, but that's not gonna happen anytime soon. As far as I know, only games in English / games with English translation make it to the glory of the forums here.
And sadly, that one hasn't received an Eng translation.
But who knows? Maybe it will get one sooner or later...
hopefully someone will, i really don't understand what's going on especially those 2 people who looks similar with our blonde and blue haired chick here

Dexhellhound

Apr 18, 2018
password?

if you happened to download from megaup then its best to delete that file and download from another site,
the damn site require you click on the link 2 times to get the actual game link

yeah when i tried uziping the file it asked for a password but then again it was also coming from mega so that's probably what happend

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
took a while but here the completed save
P.s. place the save.ini together with the game
Soul of Phantasm.exe
save.ini
Extra.exe (CG is here)

P.p.s Got stuck a while at the factory, in the end need bomb a lever which is not highlighted -_-
heeeeeeey there could you help me? it doesnt work, it doesnt even recognize it. now i love my own save ;-;

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
anyone know any way to remove the censorship?
Invent time machine.
Go back in time.
Change course of Japanese history through means you see fit that make the current Japanese censorship law's eventual coming into existence impossible (probably will have to do with someone or other's grandfather).
Come back to the present.
Notice that the world is destroyed.
Proceed to swear.
Proceed to get back into the time machine before dying an excruciating death via radiation/dinosaurs/aliens/absolute zero temp of space (where the Earth used to be)/fungi/STDs/cannibals/wormhole.
Get back to the time just before the past you changed the course of Japanese history.
Proceed to stop your past self from changing the course of Japanese history.
Proceed to destroy the multiverse by touching yourself. (...... :unsure:?!)
Never have to wonder about censorship and its removal again.
Profit.

Rocksiepoo

Aug 28, 2019
Why can I not open the game itself? I can only open the gallery for some reason whenever I try to open the game it says Error "Windows:Japanese text that I can't read goes here"

Chaotic Neko

Jan 26, 2018
I'm worried about the quality after reading through, but I'm already half way through the download so no going back now

XSinX

Apr 3, 2021
well.. started to play and i save and quited to see how it work... i lost my first skill and potions, got keys and other stuff, and in the lab i cant use the Z button for after the bulled hell thing ._. love my luck with this stuff
Same problem here any solution here?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes