3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Holy shit. Now I want to download it solely for the sake of seeing what those are. But because MEGA is a little bitch with limits, I'll have to wait.
I prefer firefox, but I have to download some nonsense if it's over 2gb. Use chrome for larger files with no restriction. Downloading as I type this.

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
well.. started to play and i save and quited to see how it work... i lost my first skill and potions, got keys and other stuff, and in the lab i cant use the Z button for after the bulled hell thing ._. love my luck with this stuff

Arte Artus

Sep 12, 2018
3 GB is too much for a shit game like this one , the animations are slow and clunky and the hit detection during combat is weird , to say the least , and to top it all off the graphics and music are mediocre.
There are much better action games you can download from this site like: Anthophobia , Dark Star , Dungeon & Maid , Midnight Castle Succubus , Succubus - The six spells , Ayura Crysis! , Etc just to name a few .

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I prefer firefox, but I have to download some nonsense if it's over 2gb. Use chrome for larger files with no restriction. Downloading as I type this.
Seems browser DLing limits the speed for me, for some reason. Maybe it's my location or ISP, but that's why I prefer 3rd party programs. Experience suggests either MEGA or torrent.

Then again, I don't think I've tried through Chrome before so I'll check it out. Thanks.

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
to the ppl complaining about the 3GB size/locked behind the mega Firefox limit,
try this its a program that was designed to be a replica tool from the pre-torrent era in the early 2001 tools,
beck in the ""savagery times"" when the internet were super slow,
it also bypass the stupid MEGA 2GB firefox limit.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Why is the file size so different in each host? o_O

filescdn 2.7 GB
megaup 3.1 GB
mega 3.1 GB
gofile 3.3 GB

Reactions: el0d

DeathArc

Oct 16, 2017
took a while but here the completed save
P.s. place the save.ini together with the game
Soul of Phantasm.exe
save.ini
Extra.exe (CG is here)

P.p.s Got stuck a while at the factory, in the end need bomb a lever which is not highlighted -_-

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
Why is the file size so different in each host? o_O

filescdn 2.7 GB
megaup 3.1 GB
mega 3.1 GB
gofile 3.3 GB
filescdn site going bonkers on me...it was 3.11 yesterday,
gofile however numbers is going by the full non compressed kilobyte numbers[mega & megaup short cuts it to 3.11GB]
i strongly advise avoiding the filescdn link......

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
sooo this might be a retarded question but i am stuck in the lab on B1 and cant move the box that is on the left side of the room from the lift... anyone a sugestion what the fuck i am doing wrong^^

edit: found me problem, i needed to BOMB a lever that i could not use Z on ._.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Not sure why censorship is still a thing since you can just search google for 'flower' and see a flower tattoo on a puss... Anyway, any plans for uncensored?

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
its a japan law.
I know but I dont get the reason. Even a simple search on goodle can show you many uncensored and horrible things. What some boobies would hurt?? Can't get Japan's logic.......

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes