• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v02.28.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

homer55

Dec 24, 2017
Beyond the cultist, imp and hobogoblin, fisherman.. where are the other new 2 scenes?

also wheres the tentacle? minotaur... etc

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: GoGoBananas

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
Beyond the cultist, imp and hobogoblin, fisherman.. where are the other new 2 scenes?

also wheres the tentacle? minotaur... etc
Since no one has posted the Halloween update here yet, I'm assuming you are referencing the previous build?

I'm not sure what "2 scenes" you're referencing and I don't have the game on my PC, but I think there's stuff for escaping from the cell in the dungeon with the jailer and possibly the old man there.

But as for the tentacle in the summoning circle I know it can be found in the zone with the firing range, enemy spawners and the town around a hill. It's in the center building on top of the hill.

I don't actually remember if the Minotaur got removed. It used to be, in an old build, in a building in the sea-side town with a succubus, but it's never been a Meridiana scene. Maybe it too is hiding somewhere in the town like the giant troll thing? Lastly, I'd just check the gallery (even though it doesn't have every scene).

Unfortunately, I'm just waiting for the Halloween build to download again.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SorceressTale-2023.10.24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
how do you enter the gallery anyway?
Edit: just got to bed in the starter area tent
but i do miss the gallery island, had better lighting, this one doesn't have the option to spin the sun to see things better.

Last edited:

AkelImad

Aug 30, 2018
gosh i hate mega for its freaking limit then torrent link you need an account..ugh..
with the mega you can atleast use their app and just let it sit so it transfer caps and then idles untill its ready to download more. i'd loath to have to keep a webpage open and not turn off my computer.

mega's speeds + ease of use outweighs the poopy like 4.5gb 8h cap.

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes