• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fede80

Dec 25, 2020
Is there any path with Margaux??? even with 0 points with Vicky the MC choose Vicky before Margaux...

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
Is there any path with Margaux??? even with 0 points with Vicky the MC choose Vicky before Margaux...

Think of this game like a movie. Points unlock scenes for characters. I indicate at the beginning:

"My aim is to shape this tale much like a film, inviting players to abandon the notion of selecting a specific heroine to guide their journey."

Eventually there will be other paths for certain characters, but for the moment I have to concentrate on the main story so as not to lose the thread.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
she cult.jpeg

When in the jungle: become the jungle!
Mingle your feelings of fear with some bewilderment and spruce your love of life with others.

Reactions: damnedfrog

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
hi dev, there is a chance to be with more than 1 girl at a time?? i read Multiple penetration and groups...i hope MP doesn't mena NTR and that group means a litle harem with the girls...pls answer me thanks

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wtf?? how can be a raccomanded choice the one that will get sophie,lisa and eva killed??? you got to be kidding, right?? i think you got the answer inverted.....

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
hi dev, there is a chance to be with more than 1 girl at a time?? i read Multiple penetration and groups...i hope MP doesn't mena NTR and that group means a litle harem with the girls...pls answer me thanks
you can have romance and sex with multiple girls. You don't share girls.

wtf?? how can be a raccomanded choice the one that will get sophie,lisa and eva killed??? you got to be kidding, right?? i think you got the answer inverted.....
:ROFLMAO: no. the best way for me. And more content. Afterwards you will have the possibility to come back to change things if you wish ;)

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
you can have romance and sex with multiple girls. You don't share girls.

:ROFLMAO: no. the best way for me. And more content. Afterwards you will have the possibility to come back to change things if you wish ;)
damn..now i see wht you mean about...i went further and makes sense because of the "dreams"...but at that point who would have thought all this...i just can't let the girls being shot...ell i will playa gain asnd do that...thanks. i like your game

Reactions: DavyCroquette
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes