Fede80

Dec 25, 2020
Is there any path with Margaux??? even with 0 points with Vicky the MC choose Vicky before Margaux...

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
Is there any path with Margaux??? even with 0 points with Vicky the MC choose Vicky before Margaux...

Think of this game like a movie. Points unlock scenes for characters. I indicate at the beginning:

"My aim is to shape this tale much like a film, inviting players to abandon the notion of selecting a specific heroine to guide their journey."

Eventually there will be other paths for certain characters, but for the moment I have to concentrate on the main story so as not to lose the thread.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
she cult.jpeg

When in the jungle: become the jungle!
Mingle your feelings of fear with some bewilderment and spruce your love of life with others.

Reactions: damnedfrog

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
hi dev, there is a chance to be with more than 1 girl at a time?? i read Multiple penetration and groups...i hope MP doesn't mena NTR and that group means a litle harem with the girls...pls answer me thanks

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wtf?? how can be a raccomanded choice the one that will get sophie,lisa and eva killed??? you got to be kidding, right?? i think you got the answer inverted.....

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
hi dev, there is a chance to be with more than 1 girl at a time?? i read Multiple penetration and groups...i hope MP doesn't mena NTR and that group means a litle harem with the girls...pls answer me thanks
you can have romance and sex with multiple girls. You don't share girls.

wtf?? how can be a raccomanded choice the one that will get sophie,lisa and eva killed??? you got to be kidding, right?? i think you got the answer inverted.....
:ROFLMAO: no. the best way for me. And more content. Afterwards you will have the possibility to come back to change things if you wish ;)

Reactions: motseer

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
you can have romance and sex with multiple girls. You don't share girls.

:ROFLMAO: no. the best way for me. And more content. Afterwards you will have the possibility to come back to change things if you wish ;)
damn..now i see wht you mean about...i went further and makes sense because of the "dreams"...but at that point who would have thought all this...i just can't let the girls being shot...ell i will playa gain asnd do that...thanks. i like your game

Reactions: DavyCroquette

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Sophie: The Girl from the Zone [v0|3.00] [DavyCroquette] - Compressed

Win/Linux [690 MB]
- - - -

Mac [675 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----------------------------------
Sophie: The Girl from the Zone [v0|3.00] [DavyCroquette] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0|2.90 -> v0|3.00 [422 MB]
- - - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SophieTheGirlFromTheZone-0.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

BobHoskins

May 13, 2017
First time playing the game... is the name of MC actually supposed to change? No matter what i put or even if i leave it to the default one, MC always says his name is David on the beach.

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
First time playing the game... is the name of MC actually supposed to change? No matter what i put or even if i leave it to the default one, MC always says his name is David on the beach.
It's normal, your name will appear at an appropriate time. You will then understand why your name does not appear at the beginning. :p

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes