• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Others Sonken Game Collection [v2024-04-09] [Sonken Games]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes
May 15, 2017
The lost one obelisk room, all the enemies are grey out and can't 'interact' with them. Does this mean you have to play the game to unlock the h actions?

Apr 8, 2019
I like this guy's ideas and that he keeps updating his older games, but I'm really hoping he combines the best of them into one game. Would take a lot of time sure, but it'd be an instant buy.

- Small Lust + Mini Club's gallery and massive cast
- Lost one's actual game format (can't speak for how good it is since I haven't played it)
- Hot plant girl's bigger pixel art

All these concepts (and weird/niche monster girl designs in lost ones + hot plant girls) feel pretty so-so on their own, or are just animated galleries you play for 10 minutes and forget about forever.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I like this guy's ideas and that he keeps updating his older games, but I'm really hoping he combines the best of them into one game. Would take a lot of time sure, but it'd be an instant buy.

- Small Lust + Mini Club's gallery and massive cast
- Lost one's actual game format (can't speak for how good it is since I haven't played it)
- Hot plant girl's bigger pixel art

All these concepts (and weird/niche monster girl designs in lost ones + hot plant girls) feel pretty so-so on their own, or are just animated galleries you play for 10 minutes and forget about forever.
Lost Ones isn't half bad in terms of gameplay. A solid platformer.

Apr 8, 2019
Lost Ones isn't half bad in terms of gameplay. A solid platformer.
Yeah, it looks playable for sure but I honestly hate all of the monster designs I've seen. That's why I'd wanna see another platformer like this but combined with the setting of his previous projects.

Sadly I feel like it's unlikely to happen given how this one has so few purchases while his galleries have sold much better.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Out of curiosity how do you get the second animation for the ball mouth thing in lost ones? also in the gallery where do you find the bottom level thing with hair because i can't find it at all.
Bottom thing with hair is in the room to the left of the giant rock.
The animations are tied to certain enemies, just go around interacting with those balls and you'll get it.

I actually can't find one of the teleporting ghost enemies. There's two in the gallery, but I only found one in the far right area of the map.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Is he not going to update the game on dlsite? If he does let me know and I'll upload it.
Yeah it seems those are just previews of the update that's gonna come eventually to Dlsite. So we can just wait for the small lust update

Nov 22, 2021
Bottom thing with hair is in the room to the left of the giant rock.
The animations are tied to certain enemies, just go around interacting with those balls and you'll get it.

I actually can't find one of the teleporting ghost enemies. There's two in the gallery, but I only found one in the far right area of the map.
Depending on which one you need I would say besides a full gallery the second might not be worth it. I am not into armpit stuff personally.

Nov 22, 2021
The one I found was actually the armpit scene. :D
I have no idea where the other "ghost" might be.
The same room the original one was in before the update so all the way to the boobshroom and the mouth ball area but stay on the lower path. Pic added I found her in the first drop in that corridor just above the top and below the bottom.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol
5.00 star(s) 8 Votes