Collection Others Sonken Game Collection [v2024-04-09] [Sonken Games]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes
May 10, 2022

Version 1.1.4

The woman in the pink dress is bugged and will soft-lock the game, will require a restart. Do that last (she is the one standing in the middle on the far right of the second room to the left when you start.
can you pls check the update for mini club :3

May 10, 2022
The game looks different with the new floor navigation thingy

2024/04/01 Content added
Added 1 area and 11 characters.
The method of moving some floors has been changed.

quake19123

Mar 21, 2023
Oh, you're asking for version 1.1.4 now?

I will NOT give you version 1.1.4 -_-

Because I will give you version 1.1.5 (Apprently got updated again).

Game doesnt open when i clicked on player

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
Game doesnt open when i clicked on player
Huh, that is interesting. I just checked the amount of downloads to see if it is a concern... But, apparently you are the first person to report this out of the 69 downloads (nice)

1712176741452.png

This leads me to think the problem might be at your end. Now I have little to no technical knowledge on such matters but let me give you some pointers, in case it might be helpful.

1- See if you have "Pixel Game Maker MV player" in your processes tab from Task Manager, perhaps the software got stuck there somehow and you may need to end it manually to restart it.
2- Are you on a work computer or any other similar not-so personal computer? They may prevent executables generally... (also, playing Mini Club on a work computer? Damn...)
3- The software requires zero access to internet whatsoever and barely writes anything, so none of the anti-virus software block its executable since it is far too safe to be false-positive... HOWEVER, if you a particularly acoustic anti-vir, you may want to whitelist the executable or temporarily turn it off to see if it helps.
4- There is an ancient spell, dark magic, that actually helps to fix most problems on Windows... The inscription is not easy on the eyes so beware, but it might help you... You are taking full risk here, just so you know, here it goes:

"...You shall restarteth your PCeth..."

In case it was too cringy as an attempt at a joke, just restart the PC, that magically fixes most problems.
Hope it helps mate, good luck!

Reactions: quake19123

quake19123

Mar 21, 2023
Huh, that is interesting. I just checked the amount of downloads to see if it is a concern... But, apparently you are the first person to report this out of the 69 downloads (nice)

View attachment 3507847

This leads me to think the problem might be at your end. Now I have little to no technical knowledge on such matters but let me give you some pointers, in case it might be helpful.

1- See if you have "Pixel Game Maker MV player" in your processes tab from Task Manager, perhaps the software got stuck there somehow and you may need to end it manually to restart it.
2- Are you on a work computer or any other similar not-so personal computer? They may prevent executables generally... (also, playing Mini Club on a work computer? Damn...)
3- The software requires zero access to internet whatsoever and barely writes anything, so none of the anti-virus software block its executable since it is far too safe to be false-positive... HOWEVER, if you a particularly acoustic anti-vir, you may want to whitelist the executable or temporarily turn it off to see if it helps.
4- There is an ancient spell, dark magic, that actually helps to fix most problems on Windows... The inscription is not easy on the eyes so beware, but it might help you... You are taking full risk here, just so you know, here it goes:

"...You shall restarteth your PCeth..."

In case it was too cringy as an attempt at a joke, just restart the PC, that magically fixes most problems.
Hope it helps mate, good luck!
Just tried running it as administrator and it worked

YuckYuck220

Oct 3, 2022
For this particular game, try F5
That restarted the game, thanks though. If anyone else is wondering how to full screen the game, you have to press F1, click game screen, and hit the full screen option.

Edit: Or hit esc like the guy above said to do, I didn't see that one yet my bad.

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes