• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
ok, as i couldn't find using search anything concerning grandpa, so my question is:
how can I get rid of him asap???
And in most brutal way, like raping him?
maybe selling as a guinea pig?

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
ok, as i couldn't find using search anything concerning grandpa, so my question is:
how can I get rid of him asap???
And in most brutal way, like raping him?
maybe selling as a guinea pig?
follow the walkthrough of mom, resolve her pharmacy issue happens on Saturday night

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
How do you progress anything with Stepmother Karen?
And the last quest with Tram Sister - it says she applied to be a Maid, but how to access the mansion she suggests?

Man32145

Jul 29, 2019
How do you build a library? I even confirmed the comment from tram sis (ogura nanami) that he wanted to hire a maid at the villa and sleep with her at morning events and work at the library at night. The strategy says I have to talk during class, but I can't.
Did you by chance find the solution.

I'm also stuck here

Man32145

Jul 29, 2019
This is my first walkthrough for 9 girl at class 3-2. the another is very hard to understand what is the walkthrough say.
I have talked to the tram sister in bed at the big villa about wanting to work at the library. However the minister's daughter doesnt have the option to build the library. Any thoughts?

gabap

May 24, 2020
Looks like I have a bugged save.

Can't complete the Tram Sisters quest.

Any1 else wanna try to do it? View attachment 3617041
I confirmed.
I remember because I stucked too.
First, go to 3-2 and select "-Go pick her up" from the left menu.
You meet Ogura Nanami (Tram Sister) on the train and fuck in the hotel.
When finished, select "Take to school".
Immediately return to 3-2 and select "-Ogura Nanami (Tram Sister)" from the left menu.
The option "Let`s find it togetherMatsumoto Ichika (Minister`s daughter)" should now appear.

Sep 22, 2016
Haven't downloaded it yet but am I correct in assuming that the UI hasn't changed in the most recent version? I remember downloading one of the earlier ones and ending up deleting it because it was just a pain to navigate.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Haven't downloaded it yet but am I correct in assuming that the UI hasn't changed in the most recent version? I remember downloading one of the earlier ones and ending up deleting it because it was just a pain to navigate.
well, idk about the past versions but as it's awesomium qsp player, I suppose it is the same

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
just looking for awesomium game programming tutorials:

Warning:Awesomium's API has been abandoned since ~2016 by its creators. It is no longer available to download directly and is not recommended for new projects, as Awesomium does not fully support newer HTML5 standards, does not support TLS 1.2+ and contains unfixed bugs with security flaws.
Note.png
Note:
If you're using Source 2013, the vgui::HTML WebKit control can be used as a replacement for Awesomium. This tutorial applies to Source 2007, where the built-in browser control used an old version of the Internet Explorer engine. (The code below will work in the 2013 version: see the Discussion page)

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
I modifed the .qsp file so it's kinda "incest patch".
I played a little and tried to find all variables that can bug because of that and as far all is working ok.
Changed several sentences and removed all "step things".
This is a patch that I made for myself, didn't check all game.

To be honest with all that machine translation it's not gonna change a lot. Also this game is hardly "incestish" and there is no this "forbidden" part at all despite the primal idea of "stepfamily". So as an incest game it's pretty weak.
Still if you want it - here it is. Replase the original file in SOA\assets\standalone_content. For 46.6 only, won't work on any other version.
any plans to do this for the finished version?

Reactions: HenchM
3.40 star(s) 26 Votes