• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Flap42

Dec 1, 2020
Hello, I'm stuck with the geologist.
After "get the soil test report," I can't seem to unlock her progression.
In the walkthrough, it says, "After this, things get a bit complicated because this character's storyline is of the "tsundere" type, and you need to find her seven days in a row, no matter her mood, to progress the storyline. It's like she's in "tsundere mode," which is quite confusing for me.
Thank you.

Zweigelt

Jan 13, 2018
I'm to stupid to find this Abe Mikako (Repeat Student) girl that got report by shopping mall security for theft. I waitet a whole week in the mall and i cant find her. Has anyone a clue or the solution for me?

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
Hello, I'm stuck with the geologist.
After "get the soil test report," I can't seem to unlock her progression.
In the walkthrough, it says, "After this, things get a bit complicated because this character's storyline is of the "tsundere" type, and you need to find her seven days in a row, no matter her mood, to progress the storyline. It's like she's in "tsundere mode," which is quite confusing for me.
Thank you.
she is not like another character, u need about a week, you jusst need to interact with her untill see have a drink or dinner with her

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
can u or anyone guide me to increase the political favour for Arisu and Hitomi? currently I have convinced 4 companies for Arisu, Also have the USB for myself for Hitomi, as well as sold 50% land to the man
meet yuna at island of Mrs White

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
I have talked to the tram sister in bed at the big villa about wanting to work at the library. However the minister's daughter doesnt have the option to build the library. Any thoughts?
did u ask her to be maid at ur mansion. And play with her at night.

Zweigelt

Jan 13, 2018
after 5PM at mall
First of all thx for the quike reply but where exactly is she. i was in the mall (where the fake candid shots are played) 24/7 i didnt find her

edit: oh wow thats bonkers. One dont need to wait for her AT the mall one need to leave the mall after 17pm (round about i left at 19pm) and you run into her

Last edited:

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
First of all thx for the quike reply but where exactly is she. i was in the mall (where the fake candid shots are played) 24/7 i didnt find her
you just need go to the mall at 5PM, follow someone and leave immedately, then you will meet her

Neo936

Jan 29, 2024
I cant extract it shows an error that in order to extract files must be copied into the zip folder.

Syldor

Jul 28, 2017
i cant find principal go shopping in the early morning plz help it says in the morning but when i go there nothing happens

Syldor

Jul 28, 2017
i have done that f alrea y but it says follow her early morning in shoping and she is not there and also i cant seem to trigger Water Polo Club Captain

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
so who is the mother ? guys and what the story about and if there is compressed that would be COol

Leroy_Goldbraun

Jun 2, 2018
I need help with the Idol Questline.
I got the photos deleted and now I have no clue what to do. The walkthrough says I need to forge photos with my secretary, but I have no options with her (except the normal ones). Is there another questline with the secretary anywhrere to unlock it? I'm at a loss ...

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes