Aug 15, 2016
Does anyone know of to unlock these scenes? I have completed the dudgeon scene with the previous champion. please, and thank you.
View attachment 3054002 View attachment 3054004
So I actually figured out what to do for the popular idol since the walkthrough does no tell you.
-Get to the point where you see "what did you see?" and select the option to submit to her
-Hang around the residential area waiting for calls from her that will raise her relationship/depravity points (if you have the modded qsp that allows you to change the time that makes it much faster
-Eventually the greyed out options you see during the idol contest with become activated

Reactions: Black Xoul

n1veau

May 5, 2018
So I still come back to the game from time to time despite finishing the current content, but I just found a scene (panting in the school corridor between 5-6 pm any day) between the international student and some random male student, so I'm asking myself (and you people):

Are there more obscure scenes around that aren't mentioned in the walkthrough?

kars

Mar 6, 2017
convenience store quest and gameplay is a real pain ... someone have the cheat password ?

Paranoiaaaaaa

Jul 13, 2018
So I still come back to the game from time to time despite finishing the current content, but I just found a scene (panting in the school corridor between 5-6 pm any day) between the international student and some random male student, so I'm asking myself (and you people):

Are there more obscure scenes around that aren't mentioned in the walkthrough?
I don't know which WT you get, the original chinese version WT also mentioned some secens not in detail.
Like the girls in prison, warden and her sidekicks, you need to do their content for the future content.

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes