Wizziam8129

Mar 15, 2022
Have you gone through the meeting? I am not able to do it, also receiving a letter written "why so serious?"
Still no luck. I'm not sure how to bring them to the stage. Do you speak to the COO from the "Big Villa Corridor" or Empire building? Either way not able to complete.

****Just got it. There was a quest with the streamer at the big villa. Take her to lunch. It opens a quest with the little sister at Empire building (3rd quest). After that was done for me, I was able to start meeting.****

Last edited:
Reactions: Irrfan007
Aug 15, 2016
can you tell me how to unlock their arc?
-You first need to complete the idol contest part 1 and part 2
-once you have you should get a notification about the president of the empire coming back
-complete the arc of both the empire president and her daughter (or get close enough were you get access to the mansion on the shore in the suburbs)
-go to the pool in the mansion and find the coach
-do her arc
-profit! (There should be a more specific walkthrough in the forum somewhere)

Reactions: Irrfan007

kars

Mar 6, 2017
anyone know how to raise favorability ? Even with QSP editor ? can't find the variable

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
Still no luck. I'm not sure how to bring them to the stage. Do you speak to the COO from the "Big Villa Corridor" or Empire building? Either way not able to complete.

****Just got it. There was a quest with the streamer at the big villa. Take her to lunch. It opens a quest with the little sister at Empire building (3rd quest). After that was done for me, I was able to start meeting.****
Thanks man

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
Ok I’ve finally found the problem

knock on the door and go in should give two result but both result ends in “ swimming coach home” so it loops. one should be “swimming coach home“ and another should be “swimming coach home inside” or smth like that.
I have fixed the qsp wil give after I have time ( File attached)
noob here, how to use this file?
edit: figured it out, Asset> Standalone content folder in game file

Last edited:
Reactions: Black Xoul

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
-once you have you should get a notification about the president of the empire coming back
-complete the arc of both the empire president and her daughter (or get close enough were you get access to the mansion on the shore in the suburbs)
-do her arc
thanks but stuck in pool coach home a202 loop
edit: figured it out, Asset> Standalone content folder in game file

Last edited:

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
-do her arc
stuck on maid arc, what to do? (President mansion Maids)

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
I've seen a lot of people ask for saves so here's mine. not finished by any means but I have a lot of content unlocked (I think, you never know with this game, there's always more it seems :KEK: )

- Contest is over
- TV is done
- Police is done
- Big villa girls are done (except Angel, I can't get her to play with Miru yet)
- Some Empire is done
- Church is done
- UNI is done (kinda, I just started with the DLC girl)
- Idk what else, I did things all over

Have fun whoever wants it.
BTW I cheated quite a lot. Money, stats, Empire level. basically used all the cheats except the hard one. Nothing broke as far as I can tell.

PS: Save file location is "...\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\..."
You will see a folder with 1.sav, 2.sav, etc
do u have the updated one?

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Police Station 20230404

Immigration Authority DDCAD

Hospital file room 935888

Hacker password 2023

Jerome decodes BBC News

Angel cute kidnap answer BCCBB

Bomb Code Chaos

Examiner's written test answers DDDAC

File room password 19920509

The password for the DLC is 9T4515043U266915B
where and how do you put in the password?
PS: Who is the electric guitar for?

paramotor

Aug 22, 2016
That house is Aizawa Minami's house. You can only unlock it if you take her on all the dates BEFORE she gets employed at the TV station. If you want to change variables to do it. You have to make it so she's not employed at the TV station anymore and reset all the variables related to her questline. Then redo it from the beginning.

It's stupid. It happened to me too.
Would you know which variables to change?

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
do u have the updated one?
Nope. I haven't really played much. Trying to write a tool that can consistently translate this game has been my fulltime frustration for a while :KEK:

Would you know which variables to change?
Unfortunately the only version of the game left on my PC is 48.8, which I haven't fully translated yet.
Once I do, I will search it again and come back with an answer.

As for an ETA: ... idk. Whenever I manage to find the regex lines that can consistently match the infinite number of ways this dev writes his code. :KEK:

Progress update: Translation: 71%, Testing: 0%

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 26 Votes