gabap

May 24, 2020
I can't get the streamer to the tv station, can anybody help.

Here is the save if someone wants to take a look.
I confirmed. You are ready.
Please keep clicking on the TV from 11:00 to 13:00 in the Bedroom of Home.
Check the Real-time ratings in TVstation's Editional Department, and if Reality show's rating is over 15%, talk to Misaki Nanami about Reality show's popularity.
Aiga Mizuki will now appear on TVstation.

bunder23

Sep 11, 2017
Does anyone know who this is and how to unlock her?

Edited: nvm I figured it out

Last edited:

rindaman

Dec 17, 2018
i still havent figured how to find john wick hahaha

that and i cant figure out which station the eye of good extension is talking about

gabap

May 24, 2020
i still havent figured how to find john wick hahaha
After saying goodbye to Unpai (Enemy Honey), when Francis (Member of Parliament) gives you a choice, choose "Choice: Satisfactory marriage".
It's better to check it yourself later.

rindaman

Dec 17, 2018
After saying goodbye to Unpai (Enemy Honey), when Francis (Member of Parliament) gives you a choice, choose "Choice: Satisfactory marriage".
It's better to check it yourself later.
that actually helped thanks. this whole time, i figured it was the opposite choice

LGH990203

Dec 16, 2018
so just wondering is there an english translation of the NONLETHAL bonus game? or an english walktrough of it? looks interesting with Yuna shiina in it.

Mmmh994

Dec 30, 2019
how do i download this
So regarding "Hardest Interview" or '这个面试有点硬‘ this new game, we have to wait for cracks, its not as simple as SOA is free, its payed and requires keys to just download the game, then 2nd online key to run, and IF a key been used multiple times it will be blocked for hours so yeah sori mate
WAIT FOR CRACK... CRACK IS GOOD!!! lol

Last edited:
Reactions: a1688

Mmmh994

Dec 30, 2019
So regarding '这个面试有点硬‘ this new game, we have to wait for cracks, its not as simple as SOA is free, its payed and requires keys to just download the game, then 2nd online key to run, and IF a key been used multiple times it will be blocked for hours so yeah sori mate
WAIT FOR CRACK... CRACK IS GOOD!!! lol
PS: don't download from FM (飞猫), alot of ppl got tricked downloading from that payed site and can't even unpack the game...:confused::confused:

Reactions: a1688
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes