• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LGH990203

Dec 16, 2018
60FF? Am I dumb or did the dev not say that 60e is the final update?
If the game got updated, I will 100% translate it again.

What I won't do anymore is provide full version because uploading 23+ GB is something that takes me a half a day, assuming the upload doesn't fail at any point. So if anyone wants to upload the full version after the translation is done, tag me and I will add it to the post.

EDIT: I downloaded 60FF. I will run the script tomorrow and update the repository
thank you so very much for this. yeah there's quite a few loose ends closed in 60ff. like the korean gangster and nao jinguji path.

again thank you for the hardwork.

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Heyo. 60.FF translation has been uploaded.

Against my better judgement I will try to provide one source for the full version since the all the links to the Chinese one are going to shit. But that will take a while.

nou1234

Jun 16, 2018
Im upgrading from 46 to 60FF anyone got a save file thats somewhat complete but not 100% so i dont need to redo everything again?

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
Im upgrading from 46 to 60FF anyone got a save file thats somewhat complete but not 100% so i dont need to redo everything again?
Not sure if your old savegame is still compatible with the last version, but here is how you can get it back :

- Go to "Documents" folder
- Open "Сохранения игр Quest Navigator"
- Inside you'll find one folder with a lot of characters, letters and numbers, and inside that folder, you'll find your savegame, 1.sav, 2.sav, etc.. (6.sav is the autosave)

Now what you need to know is that there's a different folder inside Сохранения игр Quest Navigator for each version of the game (maybe you already have several?). Anyway, you just need to find which folder corresponds to version 46, and which one corresponds to 60FF, so that you just move your old savegame (1.sav if it was saved on the slot #1 and so on) from the folder of old version, to the folder of the new version, then you could just load your old 46 savegame into the 60FF version of the game. I hope I'm clear in my explanations :x

If there's only one folder, launch SOA 60FF, start a new game, and save the game, it will create a folder for version 60FF

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Heyo. There are now permanent links for the full version.
All credit goes to Raphael77

Pixeldrain: , , , , ,
Mega: Coming soon

Hopefully with all these sources, the update thread report won't be declined anymore and we can actually get this thread updated to the latest version.

Last edited:

nou1234

Jun 16, 2018
Not sure if your old savegame is still compatible with the last version, but here is how you can get it back :

- Go to "Documents" folder
- Open "Сохранения игр Quest Navigator"
- Inside you'll find one folder with a lot of characters, letters and numbers, and inside that folder, you'll find your savegame, 1.sav, 2.sav, etc.. (6.sav is the autosave)

Now what you need to know is that there's a different folder inside Сохранения игр Quest Navigator for each version of the game (maybe you already have several?). Anyway, you just need to find which folder corresponds to version 46, and which one corresponds to 60FF, so that you just move your old savegame (1.sav if it was saved on the slot #1 and so on) from the folder of old version, to the folder of the new version, then you could just load your old 46 savegame into the 60FF version of the game. I hope I'm clear in my explanations :x

If there's only one folder, launch SOA 60FF, start a new game, and save the game, it will create a folder for version 60FF
I tried that first before asking but sadly it is not compatible. So if someone has a random save ill take what i can get

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022

Bluetint

Jun 26, 2017
Heyo. 60.FF translation has been uploaded.

Against my better judgement I will try to provide one source for the full version since the all the links to the Chinese one are going to shit. But that will take a while.
Thanks Lokplart!

Just wanted to confirm though if the 60ff translation, also shows "Version:V60.e" or did i make a mistake in replacing the qsp

Reactions: LGH990203
3.40 star(s) 26 Votes