• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I thought that may have been it, but the terms used referred specifically to "Persian" and not "Cat". (And in Avenger's own english blog the word used is "Person", which is why I guessed that).

Cancer is a little easier. Cancer means crab, so while we say "doggy style" they're basically saying "crab style".
Persian is a specific type of cat - lots of hair :) Google isnt really great in translating slang or daily language from any foreign language. The russian language has great ways of picturing things which is where google usually breaks out of context quickly. That actually has always been the charm of SoB by retaining parts of these expressions and not really fully westernizing the translation.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
u mean to refer "general guide and tips "right???
No i didnt. I answered the PM but i write what i mean :) First post has FAQ that explains how to get the english version and what to do with cheat qsp files.

Texelrad

Nov 28, 2018
Hello, I have a problem. I can't see videos in game, the QSP file which i'm using it's from 2nd post with english translation, i don't have any mods, except that changed QSP file, any solutions?

At the moment where should be video , i have black screen. Pictures are okay

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Hello, I have a problem. I can't see videos in game, the QSP file which i'm using it's from 2nd post with english translation, i don't have any mods, except that changed QSP file, any solutions?

At the moment where should be video , i have black screen. Pictures are okay
First Page ->
//readmode : on
Installation:
SPOILER
//readmode : off
-->Apply

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes