Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
How do you use the save updater? i think im missing some content because of this reason
Basically start the game, load your save, Go into Cheat Menu then Save Updater, click the first link and done. For CE edition it's Options, Cheater button, then Save Updater. It's only in the Translation Project however.
Thanks but I assume I copy and paste the update to replace all the assets etc.. but then how do I get it back in english?
By making sure that English qsp is the only one in your stand alone content folder. There's instructions and in the FAQ on the OP as well.
Yea i use
That's weird, she works fine on my end. Can go in and change her stuff around, just tested it out. Screen shot the error or maybe a save. I'll take a look.

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
i had sasha in my apartments and then i remove her from there so its empty.
then i give the key for the teacher but she never appear in my apartment at 19 is it bug?

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
i had sasha in my apartments and then i remove her from there so its empty.
then i give the key for the teacher but she never appear in my apartment at 19 is it bug?
Not really a bug, more of an oversight on Avenger's part. While you have Sasha locked up, it makes sense that you can't invite people over. But after you let her go, there is no reason why you can't have guests. Unfortunately, Avenger only addressed 2 conditions - you NEVER trained Sasha and you're training Sasha, so even after you let her go, as far as the game is concerned, she is still in your apartment.
AFAIK there are two solutions: reset Sasha's training parameter via QSPSaveEditor or, through QGen, delete the lines that check her training parameter for every guest.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Looks like a small update and now for several says of people asking for said update.
I don't mind small regular updates if they don't break the saves every time.

Not really a bug, more of an oversight on Avenger's part. While you have Sasha locked up, it makes sense that you can't invite people over. But after you let her go, there is no reason why you can't have guests. Unfortunately, Avenger only addressed 2 conditions - you NEVER trained Sasha and you're training Sasha, so even after you let her go, as far as the game is concerned, she is still in your apartment.
AFAIK there are two solutions: reset Sasha's training parameter via QSPSaveEditor or, through QGen, delete the lines that check her training parameter for every guest.

Last time I played (0.24), I did the Sasha content first as there was new stuff. Then afterwards when she was out of the apartement I still managed to have the teacher come be a maid and invite Dasha so, idk... maybe he fixed something in that release.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I don't mind small regular updates if they don't break the saves every time.
Oh it'll break the saves but I got the Save Updater back. So maybe be less of a headache this time around once it's done.
Of course it'll extend my release window a bit.

This is a detailed list from his page for v0.25.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some extra info for details above
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was looking at that, May/Fira finally getting content been without any for ages. So be nice to see that.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Oh it'll break the saves but I got the Save Updater back. So maybe be less of a headache this time around once it's done.
Of course it'll extend my release window a bit.

I was looking at that, May/Fira finally getting content been without any for ages. So be nice to see that.
She's the one you meet at uni.

BobN12

Aug 12, 2018
Just found this interesting game and working though it and enjoying it greatly.

I posted this in Yana's thread and had no response so re posting - Does anyone know who the model is at the 0700 - 0800 stretching clip called charging_1 to charging_3?
I assume it's not Ivana Fuckalot as i haven't been able to find it under her name.

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
Just found this interesting game and working though it and enjoying it greatly.

I posted this in Yana's thread and had no response so re posting - Does anyone know who the model is at the 0700 - 0800 stretching clip called charging_1 to charging_3?
I assume it's not Ivana Fuckalot as i haven't been able to find it under her name.

Reactions: lexxus

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Is there a dynamic command to set the date?

Edit: Nevermind figured it out. The commands for setting the date seem to be in 3 parts. year=X month=X and day=X

I couldn't get the day to change but I could get the month and year to change

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Is there a dynamic command to set the date?

Edit: Nevermind figured it out. The commands for setting the date seem to be in 3 parts. year=X month=X and day=X

I couldn't get the day to change but I could get the month and year to change
If you're using a non-cheat QSP that would be the way to do it.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes