Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Hello, has anyone here played Karina's story?
I'm currently before student uniform photoshoot with Karina, and there is only NO about whether Karina can attend university, so I want to know if I missed anything.
If this is simply something that hasn't been updated yet, would it be better to wait until the next update?
Thank you in advance.
I went to the game folder and looked at how much content was added, and I'm even sad that too little was added during that time. I still advise you to wait for the next update, because now there is a current recycling of the university rector in the game.

example890

Jun 30, 2017
If the author of the game talks about the release date of the update, it is better to prepare for the fact that it will not be released in this period of time.

What you said makes sense. I can only wait. After all, the author also has his own difficulties. Sorry.
Thank you for your clarification

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
What you said makes sense. I can only wait. After all, the author also has his own difficulties. Sorry.
Thank you for your clarification
Everything is quite simple here, since this is just a project that the author is engaged in in his spare time, the release dates of the update may vary.

Many factors influence this.

- Preparing the update for release, configuring the code and other things.

- Testing the update for errors and correcting them.

- How much time does the author of the game spend on development per month.

After all these factors, we can conclude when the updates will be released. Developers of other games that earn money have slightly different release dates for the update. Because they need to sell an early access subscription, so they try to release updates earlier.

For example, I work on the principle that when I decide that an update is ready, I will release it.

example890

Jun 30, 2017
Everything is quite simple here, since this is just a project that the author is engaged in in his spare time, the release dates of the update may vary.

After all these factors, we can conclude when the updates will be released. Developers of other games that earn money have slightly different release dates for the update. Because they need to sell an early access subscription, so they try to release updates earlier.

For example, I work on the principle that when I decide that an update is ready, I will release it.

I'm really sorry for wasting your time to help me clarify my doubts.
I hope everything goes well. Of course, your health is important. I wish you peace and happiness.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017

also dont forget hes russian and lives in russia to my knowlage.

lets just be happy were getting anything out of him as most russian game devs just disapeared when the war started.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
also dont forget hes russian and lives in russia to my knowlage.
As far as I know from the rumors, his team broke up with which he was making the game and therefore had to do everything alone.

lets just be happy were getting anything out of him as most russian game devs just disapeared when the war started.
The reason here is quite simple, they were deprived of the opportunity to make money from fools in the West, so they disappeared from view. Since the Western market was a priority for them, they could earn more money there from naive people.

:cautious: That's the harsh reality of life.

ZAC12

May 20, 2018
do any1 know how to fixed liza love path for the bar to move forward ? i try to change the variable but it doesn't work.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
do any1 know how to fixed liza love path for the bar to move forward ? i try to change the variable but it doesn't work.
stuck there too ;( guess no one encountered that bug till yet ... we can only hope someone finds a way ...

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes