Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
I started a new game, with the latest qsp file from ametalc on 7 march, but when i finish my report and try to
go to my bosses home, i get this:

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Can you post your save? I need it to check the variables and easely reproduce the bug
Here, like i said, i started a new game with the 0.31 english file made by ametalc from march 7 and did nothing but the flyer/park event to get the glorystar job, all you need to do is sit at the glorystar desk and sell some stuff, if nothing happens, reset the day and try again, takes me usualy 2 resets to reproduce.

Einsterion

Mar 21, 2017
Here, like i said, i started a new game with the 0.31 english file made by ametalc from march 7 and did nothing but the flyer/park event to get the glorystar job, all you need to do is sit at the glorystar desk and sell some stuff, if nothing happens, reset the day and try again, takes me usualy 2 resets to reproduce.
I try to reproduce the bug, but i can't,,, everytime i go at bosses home without problem... Try the qsp attached, and tell me if you have the problem again

Reactions: hichy13

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
I try to reproduce the bug, but i can't,,, everytime i go at bosses home without problem... Try the qsp attached, and tell me if you have the problem again
Ok so i downloaded the 0.31 Bugfix 2 version and now the error message is gone, thanks for helping. :)

Reactions: Einsterion

another game

Mar 15, 2024
Hello. I read somewhere that there are mods that replace existing models in the game. or tower or sob. I do not remember exactly. They also said a 120 GB media pack. is this a rumor? or is there real?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Hello. I read somewhere that there are mods that replace existing models in the game. or tower or sob. I do not remember exactly. They also said a 120 GB media pack. is this a rumor? or is there real?
Do you mean the American fashion for this game to replace actresses with other models?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
woowqq
I explain for those who live in a tank, no one here plays the Russian version, and if they play, then a very small percentage of people. Also, few people are the keeper of the save from this game, because each version is the deletion of the save and start over.

Therefore, you do not need to spam the same message every day if you have not received a reply.

Reactions: WulfgarD

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
in the past this web have russian save , they are very friendly
Have you looked at the first page, where there is all the information about the game? There is not even a Russian language specified, what kind of preservation can we talk about?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
By the way, who is interested in this cheat version for the Russian version. Maybe someone will be interested in remaking it for the English version.

I did not check the performance, I found it on one of the forums.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes