89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
I do not know if it was already mentioned or someone asked this, but the previous save ones do not work in the new version?.
Go to Documents and find the quest navigator you'll have to search through and copy and paste the saves into a new file that comes up when you use a new qsp

Reactions: Aioria619

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I am getting calls from Lucy, but not finding the Lady. I thought if I read the Engrish correctly the coach told me to go to the Valley?

Reactions: triplededo

Nocro32510

Oct 1, 2017
Oh I'm getting there, almost done with all of the translated changes. I might put the release out without updated cheats and what not just so that everyone can get to playing the game again. I put off the new fast starts until the end because it's a lot of var changes in those ones.
Hoping you do put the cheats in this update. thank you for the hard work.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Sweet... My man! Downloading your QSP right NOW. It will be a looong evening ;):devilish:

However if you'd consider to upload your dic (e.g. to the github) then we can all work on improvements :)
Well, we don't use the QSP tools dictionary but there's kind of a dictionary, mainly for fixing the current dictionary errors and misspellings. So much of the translation parts have changed that I'm not really sure how to implement a dictionary like QSP Tools uses. Since some parts don't make sense at all and we just make up stuff. :p

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
I'm downloading the game.
Tell Me Somebody How to Play This Game
If I need Any Application Or Any Tools Please Help Me ...

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
I'm downloading the game.
Tell Me Somebody How to Play This Game
If I need Any Application Or Any Tools Please Help Me ...

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
Is there a continuation of Tony and the mother in this update or is still the end if i let him fuck her?
I see in the changelog that have a story progression with him, don't know if is with mother or not... thank you!

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Tony's updates are just for pushing pills. Nothing more than that from what I could tell.

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
people who is looking for cheats check out Xorgroths translation project and download that qsp with CCE its the cheat one you can add money etc

Reactions: DjKillerDev

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So after going through the game, theres actually very little content this update. I wouldnt bother with it and just wait for his next one

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes