mimi2017

Aug 8, 2017
pls help. is there a good walkthrough ? i have not progress in this game

is there quest item in game? i do not what to do

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Wait 1-2 weeks for a bigfixed translated release with proper cheats to remove most grind.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
The phone dont work. i cant call umar for the Anastasia's quest.
Wait for a fixed, better translated, well coded QSP

Should be here in a few days.. usually.
The bugs are from borked variables that got lost during the machine translation (this was my baseline to throw in the cheats). I haven't touched the phone section at all.
I could fix this but it is time consuming. Wait for the translation from Xorgroth.
Coding (and the quality thereof) has NOTHING to do with this.

Last edited:

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Oh I'm getting there, almost done with all of the translated changes. I might put the release out without updated cheats and what not just so that everyone can get to playing the game again. I put off the new fast starts until the end because it's a lot of var changes in those ones.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
could fix this but it is time consuming. Wait for the translation from Xorgroth.
Coding (and the quality thereof) has NOTHING to do with this.
There are a few other variables in Xorgroths (team) QSP and extras..

I tried to translate myself a few games with the machine and I know it's annoying.. sometime it doesn't worth. The phone it's always a problem.
Whitout any dictionary for Province I had to wait 2 days and another few good days to repair the translated qsp.

Last edited:

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Why You Not Making A Compress Files..
This is Too Large How To Download The Big size File
It's already compressed. Initially (around version 0.19 or 0.20 the game was over 12GB then the dev started to exchange gifs for webm -> better quality overall and smaller size).
This game is that big because of all the content.
Can it be made smaller? Probably... but not by much - because even Awesomium/QSP combo has it's limitations.

Reactions: DjKillerDev

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Oh I guess you all can go look at my thread now. I've been tempted to upload a dictionary here to make it semi compatible with my releases. Then I get lazy and forget to do it :p
Sweet... My man! Downloading your QSP right NOW. It will be a looong evening ;):devilish:

However if you'd consider to upload your dic (e.g. to the github) then we can all work on improvements :)

Last edited:

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I do not know if it was already mentioned or someone asked this, but the previous save ones do not work in the new version?.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I do not know if it was already mentioned or someone asked this, but the previous save ones do not work in the new version?.
I might not be getting this quite right, but I think the way these games work is that save files are linked to the specific version of the QSP file under which they are made. Each QSP will have its own save directory. You can import save files into the new QSP directory, and the new QSP might open the old save, but the old save file won't be able to unlock content that didn't exist in the older version.

tl;dr - start over.

Just wait for the translated cheat QSPs to come out through this week. If you have any clue what you're doing, you can be up and running to full unlock in well under an hour.

Reactions: Aioria619
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes