• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
No matter what I do to make people's time with the game easier, they still can't read the OP.
Even if you put it in big bold letters they will still ask, I mean how easy is it just to go to the OP and check there first :FeelsBadMan:

vicezealot

Jul 11, 2018
has inflated been replaced by pumped up?

whats the max physique level?
Pumped up seems to be the max (from what I see in the code.)

thanks but i have .23 i don't have .24 patch , is that .25 patch will work?
I shouldn't encourage laziness, but in case you haven't been able to track down the patches (courtesy of dspeed):
Media file patches
0.23 -> 0.24
0.24 -> 0.25

You'll still need a new qsp. The english one is linked in my sig.

efe232

May 26, 2017
guys i cant access sveta alt_sauna path i try everything help me or send save before sauna event sorry for bad eng.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
I talked to Nestor and he told me to watch a house by the beach before he would give me an invitation. Do I have to watch the house at a specific time?

Edit: Looks like you need to watch the house during the morning to trigger the events.

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
Whoever put this up here might want to know that it doesn't show up if you look under the qsp game list. So I didn't really know this was on here until someone else mentioned it in another game post about similar games.

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Update from Avenger:
Apperently hes adding a Quickstart option with maxed Stats,date already set to University open and certain Questlines already completed, you can even choose normal or alt.
From what i could understand he hope to release it this Month, 31th.

Reactions: elmandor

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Update from Avenger:
Apperently hes adding a Quickstart option with maxed Stats,date already set to University open and certain Questlines already completed, you can even choose normal or alt.
From what i could understand he hope to release it this Month, 31th.
I guess for vets of the game that's pretty good. From the screen shots that I saw there's only Eugenia, Oksana, Sveta and Masha on that list. Then of course all of your stats basically maxed out by the looks of it. Which actually might alleviate people asking for save games. I doubt it though, guess people been upset at having to start over every update.
Code wise, be kind of interesting to look at, maybe even rearrange some of the cheats since they do need to be in a certain order or they'll break. QSP limitation of course.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I guess for vets of the game that's pretty good. From the screen shots that I saw there's only Eugenia, Oksana, Sveta and Masha on that list. Then of course all of your stats basically maxed out by the looks of it. Which actually might alleviate people asking for save games. I doubt it though, guess people been upset at having to start over every update.
Code wise, be kind of interesting to look at, maybe even rearrange some of the cheats since they do need to be in a certain order or they'll break. QSP limitation of course.
Hate to do this - but there isnt a QSP limitation when it comes to stats. Its a question how things are implemented. Static stats that are made in dependency of each other simply create this kind of problem.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Hate to do this - but there isnt a QSP limitation when it comes to stats. Its a question how things are implemented. Static stats that are made in dependency of each other simply create this kind of problem.
I didn't mean for stats on the QSP limitations, was more for the order of how the events are triggered and whether or not it breaks those events if you skip over some of them. Which if you don't do some of the cheats or in order, they tend to break or not fire.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Which is why most cheat mods are unfortunately bad and why i advise against them in general. Just changing the result without understanding or taking into consideration how the dev and thus the code came to it creates a lot more work in the end and actually more postings about broken games than most games deserve. The build in cheats usually are helpful enough to overcome some of the grind but let you keep your game structure intact. If Avenger is actually willing to provide features that max out certain stats i am confident that he actually knows what he does as he knows what went into the entire process to reach a certain result.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
True, though I like the cheat versions for debugging purposes on my end. Too much of a pain to replay the game entirely until I get to a late game stage just to see if works properly. Always some ups and downs for cheats, dev perspective helpful in general if you can then don't use them. I'm just curious how much of the game he's willing to skip through for veteran players and since I'm always knee deep in the code already, it's always fun to see new stuff. :p

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes