khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Something I think would help for this game is some sort of quest log for things that are time sensitive. The dialog is hard enough to follow at least for translated versions that it's easy to miss things. The last game I tried to play for instance, I don't remember seeing any references to starting at the university so my game ended when I flunked out.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Yes, I agree a quest log would be massively beneficial to this game. Even things like highlighting essential conversations with x or y character to progress plotlines would be great. Like, "Have you spoken to Aunt Nina about the blowie?" Because not every one of those things are prompted in the game dialogs.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Yes, I agree a quest log would be massively beneficial to this game. Even things like highlighting essential conversations with x or y character to progress plotlines would be great. Like, "Have you spoken to Aunt Nina about the blowie?" Because not every one of those things are prompted in the game dialogs.
It'd be a fucker to implement, with code all over the place, but it wouldn't be impossible. Maybe putting a link in the journal would do it? I know that we did similar on the Girl Life QOL mod. It'd be up to @Xorgroth now if he wants to go that far in.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The Journal would be the best place for it, since it would be the first place many of us would look. The Quests are all over the place though, but it was doable with Mother's Best Friend it should be possible here, depends on the scope of the effort and how easy the flags are to track.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Ehh, I haven't thought about it since most of the game isn't understandable yet. At least the sex scenes aren't for sure, a lot the tech parts I haven't touched either and that's where most of the quest code is at. So have a feeling some of the quest text would be talking about cancer and no one but us veterans of the game would know what cancer really is.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
It'd be a fucker to implement, with code all over the place, but it wouldn't be impossible. Maybe putting a link in the journal would do it? I know that we did similar on the Girl Life QOL mod. It'd be up to @Xorgroth now if he wants to go that far in.
It's mostly the time sensitive things and the events that have fairly obscure triggers where you have to be in a specific place at a specific time with a specific character to advance. Some type of note in a quest log or journal that gives a hint about what the next step for each character is would be very helpful.

I've run into several instances so far where I had no idea what to do with certain characters until I randomly stumbled into a scene that advances their story after trying things for months with no progress.

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
before i try this game , maybe some tidbits hows the ntr here? :WutFace: this is big 9gb
and the scenes, does it have some videos?. for some reason i cant see previews in the 1st page..

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
before i try this game , maybe some tidbits hows the ntr here? :WutFace: this is big 9gb
and the scenes, does it have some videos?. for some reason i cant see previews in the 1st page..
If you are looking for ntr, you'll be sorely disappointed.
Its mostly videos, except for the location images.

Sanoj

Apr 28, 2017
download a english version of the qsp file and replace with the russian one, never have more than 1 qsp file in the folder though.
Thanks, but may I know where can I get the qsp file please? I have been looking for it for entire day...

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Thanks, but may I know where can I get the qsp file please? I have been looking for it for entire day...
If you download the game using one of the download links in the OP (not the torrent), the English qsp file is already there. Just press the first option for new game and away you go.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes