alfersXD

May 15, 2017
Look I know you're trying to help but I already read the OP and I still have no idea what to do.
1. Extract what?
2. where is the english file? :(
In the folder with russian letter there is a file named start.qsp, copy it then go to SoA folder- assets-standalone_content and paste the file there. replace the original. hope it helps

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
Can Anyone Post Some Pic Of The Game
So I will Download It's Huge Size
Before Download I want to see some pics Of this game...
Post Some Screenshot From the Game

rocluu

Oct 12, 2017
Exactly why that bug was annoying as hell. Cyrillic and Latin 'c' look the same, hmm I might have to play around with the club scene again or upload the videos with the changes as well, then double check the qsp. Ouu, fun times ahead.

That makes the Community project official or something, I feel special yay.
Cheating CCE
Aurelia does not match aurelius in the file unique_npc

relhed

Feb 10, 2018
I recently got a new computer and am having trouble opening the game. I have never had any issues before. I have downloaded it from the OP on this site as well as from Avengers Patreon. Is there some software update or something I could be missing on the new computer? I am using 7zip to extract it.

I am downloading again now so I can't get a screenshot of the error message but will do that later. Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Max_Power

Nov 17, 2017
Is it possible to revert back to Russian? I simply extracted and ran .exe. It already was in Engrish and it is pretty bad.

flyegg

Mar 16, 2018
Does anyone know where is "n_h_hall" in script file which seems to be a new location in Sasha's story line?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Cheating CCE
Aurelia does not match aurelius in the file unique_npc
Do you mean the actual files in unique_npc folder? Because that would be correct, I changed the name in the QSP since Aurelius is a male name and wanted her to have something more feminine. However the images and videos in the QSP should point to Aurelius.
Did someone start a new game and get into university?
University works fine for me, are you using an old save or something?

rocluu

Oct 12, 2017
Do you mean the actual files in unique_npc folder? Because that would be correct, I changed the name in the QSP since Aurelius is a male name and wanted her to have something more feminine. However the images and videos in the QSP should point to Aurelius.

University works fine for me, are you using an old save or something?
But I can't call Aurelia, my phone doesn't have an avatar.No content on the call

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
But I can't call Aurelia, my phone doesn't have an avatar.
Should still be able to call her without the picture there, unless of course you're using an old save from a non-translation project QSP. In which case the save updater isn't up to date with updating vars from non-translation project QSPs yet. We're working on it at the moment.

swingding

Aug 3, 2017
I'm stuck at after I paid to doctor. there is not option for it on the talk list with Mom in next monring in kitchen. anyone can help please?

NeonCows

May 20, 2017
Not to be rude or anything why is this game 9GB? Is there a lot of content. (haven't played this before)

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Not to be rude or anything why is this game 9GB? Is there a lot of content. (haven't played this before)
Yes, a lot of good quality content. The English translation is sometimes wonky but this game is A LOT of fun.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Vicezealot updated the save updater for those of you who are coming from another mod to the Translation Project, it's in 3 parts. Basically update your save to the 0.24 release of the project then update to 0.25 of the Translation project. So now your black screens shouldn't be there with the missing content.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes