MrBlueLad

May 27, 2017
OK folks looks like the update is finally ready to be released according to his blog!

Fingers crossed for some more action with 'Lizaveta' :)

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
OK folks looks like the update is finally ready to be released according to his blog!

Fingers crossed for some more action with 'Lizaveta' :)
It would be nice but I'd suggest people lower their epexctations for this release.

He's been writing for a while that he's trying to bring the game size down by re-rendering the old videos. I get the feeling that, as with some previous updates, this will be where most of the work has gone.

Not saying he doesn't add decent amount of content because he always does, it's just that it's less than the time taken would justify.

Goat67

Nov 5, 2017
Yeah, BBQ | Picnic, I know what you mean. I've mostly stood up for the Mom, but honestly never seen any changes from going with Mom or staying home if someone has read the QSP file code and has seen something they may be able to chime in. Overall, since you typically are trying to get points with Mom, I'd stand up for her.
Thank you so much. Now I'll stand up for her. By the way, I found that the English Teacher from University complained to Mom and Mom kind of rebuked the son in the Kitchen for that. I also find out that Brick arranged a prostitute Dasha for a three some experience.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
No problem. The English Teacher and Dascha stuff should be in their walkthroughs, that rebuke is early on in the path for her. I like the actress who does the English teacher, she has some nice scenes.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Sexey !! Can't wait for the update! I think with all the revamping it would make sense to download the full game again.

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
I'm just curious, who is Nastya, Vika and Zhenya ? It's been a while since I played the game.
Nastya aka Anastasia is your neighbor that works at the barbershop.
Vika is Sveta/Light's sister.
Zhenya aka Bazhena is your friends girlfriend that works at the fitness center.

EDIT: looking at the context of the patch notes, Zhenya actually appears to be referring to the main character's mother, Eugene.

Credit to vadikmeow for the correction.

Reactions: Baba666777

Wickerman

Nov 2, 2017
Made in 2 minutes qsp file with cheats for Russian-speaking users of the forum. In English only some words and names. The entire text of the rest in Russian. (Сделал за 2 минуты qsp файл с читами для русскоговорящих пользователей форума. На английском языке только некоторые слова и имена. Весь текст остальной на русском.)
PS: Attach in 1 post, if you consider it necessary :cool:
PS2: Where could something be wrong with the code. Don't throw piss rags. (Мог где-то ошибиться с кодом. Ссаными тряпками не кидаться.)
Респект тебе и уважуха

(English translation: Much respect)

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
Nope, Zhenya - mother
If you're talking about the main character's mother, her name is Eugene.

Looking at the QSP file, both Bazhena and Eugene are referred to as Zhenya at some point, but I think when Avenger refers to the characters, the mom is Eugene and Bazhena is Zhenya.

EDIT: Looking at the context of the update notes, I think you're actually correct. The notes say updates at the beginning of the game, and refer to main and alternative paths. It also says added kitchen and bedroom events, and unless he added rooms to Bazhena's apartment, all signs seem to point to mother.

Once the game releases we'll know for sure, but yea, Zhenya does in fact seem to be referring to the mother at this time.

bardo

Nov 26, 2016
This update makes me REALLY curious. By the sounds of it, he's done on the file and engine work and can make time for more character and location updates. I have no idea if I'm right, but that means the next update could be massive as far as content... not that this one is lacking. Still, if he reads this at all, you're awesome man! :p

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes