dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
when is the update coming? isnt he already very late?
It's already late.

I get the feeling that Avenger has started to take on too much and has gotten bored with the game. He used to be good with updating - putting out a new one about once every two months.

The last few times he's slowed his development down then missed deadlines all over the place. He went missing twice. Now this update was due in late February, then the first half of March, then yesterday. The update before this missed 4 deadlines.

Reactions: mineiros123

Sokat

Oct 25, 2017
Any time I want to lower the annoying music volume I can't go back from that menu, it says location not found. Help?

BlueSquare

Jul 30, 2017
Avenger should just make a final update where he finishes everything and then call this game finished. If he just got bored by his projects this might be a good option.
Everything has an end and a finished game is better then a game with open paths because he simply abandoned it. He can still start a new game with some fresh ideas and stuff, maybe this brings the motivation back.

Goat67

Nov 5, 2017
Can any body answer my question. Should the son stand up for mom during Saturday party at uncle's ? What are the consequences of such action. Mom is complaining to son at Kitchen during preparation of breakfast about that. Another question is should the son try to progress with Amina at the University ? Thanks in advance.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I never noticed much from the weekend picnic events, I ended up ignoring them after awhile, not sure what they actually add or detract but would be interesting to know.

Amina does have some content that looks worthwhile, but I've never gone into it.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Avenger should just make a final update where he finishes everything and then call this game finished. If he just got bored by his projects this might be a good option.
Everything has an end and a finished game is better then a game with open paths because he simply abandoned it. He can still start a new game with some fresh ideas and stuff, maybe this brings the motivation back.
Well afaik he started a new game/project in addition to the ones he already got. Remember, SOB and Big Kuyash is turning into beasts that keep get harder to maintain. Thinking up new story lines and so on probably take some time. What end do you have in mind? Its basically harem games where you end up screw anything that walk on two legs in the sandbox. There is no real start and end in sight. If playing happy home with your mom and sister(s) is what you want, then by now you already can achieve that objective, so game over? I don't really see a happy ending in sight :p

Can any body answer my question. Should the son stand up for mom during Saturday party at uncle's ? What are the consequences of such action. Mom is complaining to son at Kitchen during preparation of breakfast about that. Another question is should the son try to progress with Amina at the University ? Thanks in advance.
I think its a story line that just hanging in the air atm. Maybe more content added to it later. Or just a story line that got get left hanging. Isn't the purpose to try pursue any girl? lol. There is some content with Amina, but more probably later. The grind is real.

BlueSquare

Jul 30, 2017
Well afaik he started a new game/project in addition to the ones he already got. Remember, SOB and Big Kuyash is turning into beasts that keep get harder to maintain. Thinking up new story lines and so on probably take some time. What end do you have in mind? Its basically harem games where you end up screw anything that walk on two legs in the sandbox. There is no real start and end in sight. If playing happy home with your mom and sister(s) is what you want, then by now you already can achieve that objective, so game over? I don't really see a happy ending in sight :p
It is true, SOB and Big Kuyash are getting big. If you ask me, probably to big for games like this. Don't get me wrong, I like the games from him and I'm happy for every update.
What do I have in mind? Well, probably just don't put in new characters and storylines. Just finish the ones inside and if you he wants new actors to be seen just put them into the new one. As long as the community has a haremgame for the daily fap they are happy.
On the other side, I don't even know if he is bored with his projects or whatever. Maybe he just has some rl stuff going on he's not talking about. For multiple month... don't know. Just spamming my thoughts. :p

hamleg1013

Mar 17, 2018
I was wondering, if I downloaded the large 10.61 GB file, do i still need to download the "update only file" to get the most up to date game?

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
I was wondering, if I downloaded the large 10.61 GB file, do i still need to download the "update only file" to get the most up to date game?
No you only need the update file if you are updating the game, if you download the main file you are good to go.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
I guess I'm asking, how do we know if we need to update the game? haha
When he releases an update. If you want .21 and have never downloaded the game before, download the full 10 gigs. If you have .20 and want .21, download the update.

Reactions: hamleg1013

hamleg1013

Mar 17, 2018
It should say in the op thread i:e S.O.B v0.21 or just check in now and again.
Ok So I do think i need the update, I have never done it and its been several months... Once i Download the update, do you know the next steps to take??

Goat67

Nov 5, 2017
I never noticed much from the weekend picnic events, I ended up ignoring them after awhile, not sure what they actually add or detract but would be interesting to know.

Amina does have some content that looks worthwhile, but I've never gone into it.
Not the picnic as with the sister. I meant the BBQ at uncle Rustum on Saturdays. Sometimes son accompanies mother there. Now the question is should the son stand up for mother when the option comes and what are the consequences for doing so. As for Amina, I will do as suggested. Thanks in advance.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Ok So I do think i need the update, I have never done it and its been several months... Once i Download the update, do you know the next steps to take??
you don't need the update if you have downloaded the full game from the OP on the first page.

Reactions: hamleg1013

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Not the picnic as with the sister. I meant the BBQ at uncle Rustum on Saturdays. Sometimes son accompanies mother there. Now the question is should the son stand up for mother when the option comes and what are the consequences for doing so. As for Amina, I will do as suggested. Thanks in advance.
Yeah, BBQ | Picnic, I know what you mean. I've mostly stood up for the Mom, but honestly never seen any changes from going with Mom or staying home if someone has read the QSP file code and has seen something they may be able to chime in. Overall, since you typically are trying to get points with Mom, I'd stand up for her.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes