Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Does SuperCheatMod_19_Eng_sknf_Quack V9.qsp also include the renaming feature? The description says that it "moved the naming input" but I never saw it appear no matter what I did.

Similarly, does anyone know what happened to SuperCheatMod_19_Eng_Quack V3.qsp, as I don't see it included among the attached files.
Yeah it does, click on the patreon button on the start menu

Reactions: toolkitxx

ilian1982

Jul 22, 2017
I was able to make some progress with stepsister thanks to the info earlier.Turned out I had wrong sort of pills all this time. Now after progressing her questline i got the option to play cards with her.No matter how many times i try i cant win.I gues there some trick to it and so far i cant figure out what it is.Thankful for any help

Reactions: toolkitxx

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I was able to make some progress with stepsister thanks to the info earlier.Turned out I had wrong sort of pills all this time. Now after progressing her questline i got the option to play cards with her.No matter how many times i try i cant win.I gues there some trick to it and so far i cant figure out what it is.Thankful for any help
There is a guy in the school you might already have talked to. Actually there are 2 but you will quickly find out which type you need for the card game. Have a friendly chat with the chap

BrokenAJ

Jul 23, 2017
When sister gets angry you have to give a lot of gifts for her, I gave her the gifts and the bitch now dislikes me I dont know what the fuck to do

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
When sister gets angry you have to give a lot of gifts for her, I gave her the gifts and the bitch now dislikes me I dont know what the fuck to do
you mean after you fuck her and take the pictures or was it a video? you gotta give her lots of magazines and perfumes and shit like that for her to like you again. Is that the thing that's not working for you?

Reactions: BrokenAJ

BrokenAJ

Jul 23, 2017
you mean after you fuck her and take the pictures or was it a video? you gotta give her lots of magazines and perfumes and shit like that for her to like you again. Is that the thing that's not working for you?
Yes, her attitude was negative and after i gave her some presents she is now at dislike

sergpb964

Aug 4, 2017
Ideally, the development of an alternative branch with mom looks especially interesting, especially since there are two fuckers and a heap of whores

gobaterrann

Oct 7, 2016
I am getting non stop bugs while using the game with SuperCheatMod_19_Eng_sknf_Quack V9.qsp, the game is also extremely slow.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I am getting non stop bugs while using the game with SuperCheatMod_19_Eng_sknf_Quack V9.qsp, the game is also extremely slow.
please elaborate, what bugs are you experencing, and what the speed depends on your pc, if you have a bad pc it does not help, my old pc was the same.

gobaterrann

Oct 7, 2016
Sure, but I had no issues with previous versions of the game.

As for the bugs, I get an error message (not one of those shown in the first page) when I hang around the house at 20pm or so.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Sure, but I had no issues with previous versions of the game.

As for the bugs, I get an error message (not one of those shown in the first page) when I hang around the house at 20pm or so.
Send through a screenshot of the message please and game window

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes