yoonyul

Aug 3, 2017
hi, i just found this game and when i start playing, the 18+ warning and the song just keep playing. did i do something wrong?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Seems you can pass Baena's limit in behaviour I think it was? giving her the category "slave" instead of submissive. What does that do? anyone knows?

dplace

Jun 19, 2017
Jesus F. Christ! whose idea was to add an anal scene for Yana in which there's shit smearing as she's getting pounded!?
And half the scenes his doesn't have his dick in her ass and is humping her while she's acting like she's in pain. But the shit-stick on the dip-stick was pretty disgusting. And I had such high hopes for her after the shower masturbation scene. :(

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
And half the scenes his doesn't have his dick in her ass and is humping her while she's acting like she's in pain. But the shit-stick on the dip-stick was pretty disgusting. And I had such high hopes for her after the shower masturbation scene. :(
Tmi....that means there is more than one shit scene for her :test2:

Reactions: dplace

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
From the sound of this, I'm starting to seriously regret agreeing to do the Yana walkthrough....:WutFace:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S.
@Quacker

.... You are going to owe me so much XD.

Reactions: dplace and Quacker

dplace

Jun 19, 2017
From the sound of this, I'm starting to seriously regret agreeing to do the Yana walkthrough....:WutFace:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S.
@Quacker

.... You are going to owe me so much XD.
A little disappointing but she's still hot as hell with her squirming all over the place, I would have broke her ass in better... and. Is there a Russian word for enema?

dplace

Jun 19, 2017
:test2::test2::test2::test2::test2::test2::test2::test2::test2:

There is also the scene where you pay her for anal which also has shit on her arse.....

:test2::test2::test2::test2::test2::test2::test2::test2:
I watched the full video and he could have grabbed video without the shit, it has plenty of footage without it. Maybe he likes it??? :tiredface:

dplace

Jun 19, 2017
:test2::test2::test2::test2::test2::test2::test2::test2::test2:

There is also the scene where you pay her for anal which also has shit on her arse.....

:test2::test2::test2::test2::test2::test2::test2::test2:
She has a video where she squirts, but it's tapioca or something like it, she sticks her finger in it and tastes it.

dplace

Jun 19, 2017
Like the two girls with a cup that put a peanut butter mixture up their ass, shit it out and ate it.

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
A little disappointing but she's still hot as hell with her squirming all over the place, I would have broke her ass in better... and. Is there a Russian word for enema?
a little as in barely any doesn't really bother me as well... pardon the pun but "shit happens"... Though from the sound of it, it's not little and I'm NO fan of scat.

The full video she goes ass to mouth. x'D
with shit still on the dick?

.... That is all (for now).

Reactions: xoxo1001 and dplace

dplace

Jun 19, 2017
guys may i know how to get my save file? after update and replace QSP, it seems that my save files are gone
They should be in the same directory as SoB 0.19 but in the folder called Сохранения игр Quest Navigator/ ... with new qsp files you start a new folder within that directory with lots of numbers, so this is what you do....
In new game save all 5 slots and autosave, doesn't matter if you do all at once. look in each directory and check dates of saves, find the one that has your old saves and copy them, find the directory with the new saves and paste old save replacing the new ones, open game back up and you have your old saves back.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes