• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
Technically its always been Raven and Circe. Not just Raven. Unlocking the room for Circe is still bugged though as far as I know and can only be unlocked via the cheat menu.
I've managed to unlock Circe without cheating, it kind of randomly happened without me trying. I know I talked to her a bunch on the Yacht event and then went to my office and she was there. Cant remember if i did anything else.

Gojo/infinity

Apr 3, 2024
Quick Status Update

SR7 is working on finishing up the ending to the event. It has went through a bunch of iterations all of which are not suitable for release. All other content is in and we will advise you all when we move to testing. Thank you all for your patience in this matter.

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
Quick Status Update

SR7 is working on finishing up the ending to the event. It has went through a bunch of iterations all of which are not suitable for release. All other content is in and we will advise you all when we move to testing. Thank you all for your patience in this matter.

So he will finally half-finish the themyscira event, so they can focus on half-finishing the gotham event, to only then he will half-finish the bordello and you know, everything else, LET HIM COOK BOIS

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Quick Status Update

It has went through a bunch of iterations all of which are not suitable for release.

What is that supposed to mean?

Are they running out of ideas

Can they not copy and past heads on the same bodies anymore

Or is patron controlling the content released

Or maybe they are just slow and want more big bags of money

Who knows anymore

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
What is that supposed to mean?

Are they running out of ideas

Can they not copy and past heads on the same bodies anymore

Or is patron controlling the content released

Or maybe they are just slow and want more big bags of money

Who knows anymore
They are mostly lazy. I figure they don't do anything for month and a half and start doing something in last 2 weeks.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
I've managed to unlock Circe without cheating, it kind of randomly happened without me trying. I know I talked to her a bunch on the Yacht event and then went to my office and she was there. Cant remember if i did anything else.
Are you sure that was Circe and not Talia? I don't believe Circe ever shows up at Lex's office, but she's supposed to appear for a scene at Tala's which then unlocks the room for her. I vaguely remember getting it to work once a long time ago and then any version of the game after that it was bugged.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Are you sure that was Circe and not Talia? I don't believe Circe ever shows up at Lex's office, but she's supposed to appear for a scene at Tala's which then unlocks the room for her. I vaguely remember getting it to work once a long time ago and then any version of the game after that it was bugged.
IIRC Circe being bug-locked was fixed in 2.4.45 (if anyone wants the exact version, they can probably find it if they trawl the work of fiction that is the Changelog)

Reactions: JLucci

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
IIRC Circe being bug-locked was fixed in 2.4.45 (if anyone wants the exact version, they can probably find it if they trawl the work of fiction that is the Changelog)
Good to know. Too bad I haven't played since 2.4.1, which was a year ago. I don't think any of the added content since then had been worth playing.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Quick Status Update

>they're not even through testing yet

Lmao, one month delay.
It finally happened - they are officially too lazy to work for even one month out of two, they're legit only working 2-3 weeks AT MOST and this time it finally caught up.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Quick Status Update

It has went through a bunch of iterations all of which are not suitable for release
So it got censored?

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
Pretty sure they just mean changed their minds on how to end it and ended up scrapping scenes/art. "Put X, Y, Z with Lex in an orgy. No this isn't good, just do X, Y in a threesome. Then with Z. Nonono instead..." etc.

Reactions: punhetas

Reptile31

Oct 16, 2021
Quick Status Update

liar-anakin.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Kirara23

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
Quick Status Update

Gosh, they are so full of shit.

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
Quick Status Update

samuel-l-jackson-shocked.gif

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Being honest, from all the xxx games I follow from years ago, this one... is probably the most reliable of them all despite all the criticism. Sure, they fail every deadline, but I am not afraid the game is gonna die. We'll have more content, eventually.

Most long term projects die. Every time a game I follow breaks a deadline, I am terrified it's gonna stop forever. I don't feel that here.

So, I don't know. Trying to be positive.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes