Goblinfart

May 29, 2017
How can I summon Superwoman? I didnt get to prison yet, just fyi. dunno how i get the sequence to get the item to summon her

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
It's pretty annoying that you can't get revenge on ivy for her stupid prision shit or at least put a stop to it while in the prison. It's extremely out of character for Lex to just let that bullshit go.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
It's pretty annoying that you can't get revenge on ivy for her stupid prision shit or at least put a stop to it while in the prison. It's extremely out of character for Lex to just let that bullshit go.
nah,Lex always think ahead of his plan,if she on his way,he will take some action,right now she doesnt bother him much..so,it not a problem

Reactions: KaiserST

SneakingViper

Aug 15, 2018
How can I summon Superwoman? I didnt get to prison yet, just fyi. dunno how i get the sequence to get the item to summon her
You need to have upgraded the Villians lair (where you commit heists) to 3rd level (I think) then Parasite at one point will inform you about some strange happenings. You then need to visit your Lab and after that you can visit STAR labs where you find a piece of cloth. Visit Tala and then you can Summon her.

Me2612

Oct 25, 2017
Capture.PNG Raven's spanking scene is coming up blank in the vault. Also, is there a reason Starfire's inspection and Blackfire's spanking haven't been in the CG rips?

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
You need to have upgraded the Villians lair (where you commit heists) to 3rd level (I think) then Parasite at one point will inform you about some strange happenings. You then need to visit your Lab and after that you can visit STAR labs where you find a piece of cloth. Visit Tala and then you can Summon her.
well it does this when you try to do any blowjobs on anyone it happened on the boat i just dont remember where or howbad

Aug 9, 2017
can we get any hints on upcoming content?
I fricking love this game despite the a few small issues I have with a few pieces of content unpleasantly being forced on me.
But I would like to know if Cheshire and Artemis will be getting more content soon?

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
can we get any hints on upcoming content?
I fricking love this game despite the a few small issues I have with a few pieces of content unpleasantly being forced on me.
But I would like to know if Cheshire and Artemis will be getting more content soon?
Artemis is the next update, coming out in March. Other than that, no one knows. They will reveal the next three after the update probably

Aug 9, 2017
Artemis is the next update, coming out in March. Other than that, no one knows. They will reveal the next three after the update probably
Good to know! I highly anticipate this next update with lots of hype! Really wish I could to support on patreon.. but I am unfortunately unable to do so.

TabooGood

Mar 28, 2018
How do you assign heroes to private shows and specials etc at the meta bordello and glamour slam, I only have the first options and I don't see a way to unlock anything else.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Those are both way out of date by now.
When did searching go out of date? Why post a question and wait whatever amount of time for someone to post and answer, when a simple search gives you the desired info almost instantaneously?

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes