Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
So, two things: one, since the last update was off by about a week, will the next one be? two: I'm predicting that besides Artemis getting finished in the next update, I think Cheshire will too.
They've stated it'll be on time. Hopefully nothing happens to derail them again.

Reactions: KaiserST

mattwegde

Feb 28, 2017
Needs more Supergirl (Cell Scenes and MB Private Room Scenes) and Batgirl (Cell Scenes) and if they at it they could add Stargirl on Top..... :)

Raven and Miss Martian Scenes :love::p

Azie

May 27, 2018
What version are you playing? on 2.222 that I'm playing, "Stripping" isn't even an option for MM right now, in any outfit.
Same here. And the game freezes when I try and do stuff with Raven in her slut costume, except for spanking and handjobs.

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
Anyone having an issue with miss martian. Her causa assest images just disappeared for me.
However this only occurs when checking on scenes. When going to her actual cell and performing the actions it plays fine.
EDIT: When viewing the strip scene the 2nd image has both the costume MM is wearing and the slut costume.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
i dunno what kind of life lex have before but he really is paranoid
From what I understand of Lex from all the movies, animes and some comics that I have read Luthor represents the Perfect Human's imperfection paradox. He is Intelligent he came from nothing and by his own strength and intelligence built an Empire, he is proud of his achievements and that inevitably gives him an ego. One of the oldest Superman comics I remember reading had this perfect illustration showing this on the last page where Lex stands at the window looking down on metropolis everyone has to look up to him and no one can look down on him but then Superman flies across the sky and Superman isn't even looking at him he's looking ahead as he is flying somewhere but lex has to look up at superman. this one Illustration and the text in it perfectly represents their relationship. The Intense personal jealousy that Lex feels towards Superman. Superman just goes around doing his good samaritan thing being a hero, Blessed by Alien genetics making him nearly invincible giving him flight and all kinds of powers. While Lex who has to come second after Superman even though Lex had to exercise for every muscle he has, had to work to earn every cent he has, had to study and learn to gain the knowledge of science he has, is not considered the Hero of Metropolis no matter how much money he donates for the good of the people of Metropolis he will always be behind superman, and this is the reason for the deep Psychosis in Lex that makes Lex Blame superman for his own villany. I think it was the animated movie "All-star Superman" that also shows this relationship. He doesn't see his own greed and his desire to be adored by people as his faults... its kinda messed up, but all humans have these same faults no matter how intelligent, Kind or generous they are. You could become a Monk or a priest/preistess with no worldly possesions and still that desire to have something better will still be there at the back of your mind scratching away no matter how deep you try to push ir or how much you ignore it it's never going away.
But Ultimately it just depends on what the writer needs the character to be plenty of times Lex has been depicted as a Hero or just a shallow evil criminal minded scum with no depth. heck isn't the current version of Lex luthor in the main continuity of DC comics the next Superman doing good deeds in metropolis wearing power-armor with the Superman S on his chest ? cause the Superman is dead or something.
Fortunately for us Sunsetrider's version of Lex is somewhat perverted.

Micheal Cozad

Jul 8, 2017
is anyone else having these two problems
1rst cant unlock lex's purple/green suit
2nd cant get mercy to strip past her underwear

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
How to get the Purple Jumpsuit for Lex Luthor?
Go to Lex's room and click one the second slot
is anyone else having these two problems
1rst cant unlock lex's purple/green suit
2nd cant get mercy to strip past her underwear
1. Go to Lex's room and click one the second slot
2.You need to try several times before you make her to strip for you
Can I ever deactivate auto saves?
No you can't deactivate auto saves

Reactions: KaiserST

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
From what everyone understands it's like 1 guy doing all the art, programming and writing. There's some people who help test it too but the rest of the team is the guy managing the finances and all other buisness stuff and someone working an a whole nother game already.
This is correct! As well I want to add that the precedent we set by going to animations really set things back. It was what we thought you all wanted, but really we can tell by the outstanding support we have been getting that wasn't the case. You can look for more completion upcoming.

They've stated it'll be on time. Hopefully nothing happens to derail them again.
The new workflow has a two week testing window! That means middle of next month we should not have anymore additions to the core of the game up to the build. Unfortunately with holidays during the last cycle it didn't work that way.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes