JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
Can someone please help me. Poison Ivy is stuck in the vilians section where you place them around and I can’t select her. And now I can’t re-hire her to unlock some of her content. Is that a bug ?

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Can someone please help me. Poison Ivy is stuck in the vilians section where you place them around and I can’t select her. And now I can’t re-hire her to unlock some of her content. Is that a bug ?
what version of the game do you have? Are you the cheat system?

Erudito

Mar 10, 2018
This roadmap is really interesting (thanks for posting), and I know that everybody has their favorites, but I'm curious how those three were chosen. Are they the artist's favorites, fan favorites, something else?

I'm not complaining, just curious, as I'm sure if you asked everybody on this thread who the next three would be, you'd get a lot of very different answers.
was really hoping for mercy tbh

Reactions: Gnutt

Leppo

Aug 15, 2018
I have the v 2.1.888 version and no I don’t know about any cheat system.
Did you try to click on her picture in that section? It's a different interface from the rest of the game. Instead of having a big reset button, you just click on her, and it asks if you wish to remove her.

If you tried that already and it didn't work, I apologize, but I felt it was worth mentioning because, again, the UI is not consistent with the rest of the game.

Reactions: xMendoza

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
Did you try to click on her picture in that section? It's a different interface from the rest of the game. Instead of having a big reset button, you just click on her, and it asks if you wish to remove her.

If you tried that already and it didn't work, I apologize, but I felt it was worth mentioning because, again, the UI is not consistent with the rest of the game.
I tried that and she got stuck. Well ill just wait for the next update and see if that'll fix it

Dweedle

May 20, 2017
was really hoping for mercy tbh
Me too, but at least now it feels like there's hope for eventually having more Mercy cell content in the future. I had 100% given up before because it looked like there was zero intention of that, and only a constant stream of New Cell Character -> Dance/Striptease -> Next Character.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Found some images on rule 34 that look like they could be sunsetriders7 Halloween costumes I hope I am wrong as I don't want spoilers but does anyone know if they have come across them as well I can post them but again don't want to post spoilers

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
I'd say extremely doubtful seeing as Sunset hasn't posted any of those costumes yet on either discord, streaming, or patreon. Never mind the fact that this next update is probably just going to be Terra, a few placeholders substituted for the yacht event with actual scenes, and maybe a leash scene or two. 99.9% it's an edit. Can't tell 100% without seeing/showing whatever it is your talking about.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I think I know what you meant and that was definitely not sunset's work, probably just some idiot who tagged his stuff with a lot of big artists names to get people to see it.

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
Not sure how munch info you'll divy out, but how is Sunset looking at Raven in this framing? Is she in the same batch as the cell girls? Will she get bordello scenes even though she doesn't have a device? If she isn't and that defacto means less scenes will she be released alongside of one of the cell girls?

Reactions: MilkShank

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Not sure how munch info you'll divy out, but how is Sunset looking at Raven in this framing? Is she in the same batch as the cell girls? Will she get bordello scenes even though she doesn't have a device? If she isn't and that defacto means less scenes will she be released alongside of one of the cell girls?

Raven is almost she just needs her / talas's storys some basic things and thats it. She was never designed to go into the bordello because she is a magical character

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes