• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
so since there are only 11 slots left for heroines to be captured, if sunset doesnt increase it, here are my bets. dr light, big barda, Katma Tui, fire, gypse, saturn girl, phantom girl, triplicate girl, shrinking violet, aquagirl and wonder girl. no idea who else could be summoned thou.

The only ones I can think of would be Circe (Can't have her running about with her level of power.) And Morgan le fay (More like Morgan le bae amiright?!)

Also from Teen Titans you could have Argent and Bumblebee.

From Superman the animated series : Mala, Maggie Sawyer, the Darla doll lady that Toyman created (let me cuck him)

BTAS: Batwoman (From that movie possibly all three of the women who were suspected to be her?) Calendar girl, Roxy Rocket, Zoey Montoya.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Mera, Gentlemen. MERA.
Was Mera in any of the other series besides Justice League?

Edit: Oh yeah she was in the Justice League Throne of Atlantis Movie. I would say she has a better chance of being added then.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Bonus Pack 1

Hey all SF here. I was contemplating whether or not to post the Link to the Bonus Pack since technically it has nothing with SU unlike the HQ Asset Packs that I normally post but there doesn't seem to be a Thread or Post specifically for this type of Bonus Pack so I've decided to post it here anyways, and i'll continue to do so for any other Bonus Packs in the near future.

thank you for the pack

SoulFoZoid

Formerly 'SoulReaverFo'
Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
Yo! Fellow pirates, ye be uplodin ratted stuff to soon!
Ye be needin to wait a while till after it's been released to be letting the artists get a bit o profits to be makin more, ye scurvy dogs!
Ifin ye not be interested in that ye be killin the goose that lays tha golden egg!

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Ye be needin to wait a while till after it's been released to be letting the artists get a bit o profits to be makin more, ye scurvy dogs!
Ifin ye not be interested in that ye be killin the goose that lays tha golden egg!
I don't speak dothraki my dood.

Reactions: MaxTyler

Yumiyah

Jun 25, 2018
i can´t get the doll costume for lois i did put toyman in the defenses and nothing happened just the first scene , is there a spefic day or something ?

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
ok

1: stop talking like a pirate its weird

2: the game is coming out at the end of this month

3: all of us support sunset by spreading his art on sites like this and rule34

4: i dont like you

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
1. Post Batgirl in the Bordello;
2. Post Ivy in the Bordello;
3. Remove Ivy from the Bordello;
4. Watch Babs' from Monitoring Room.
I tried this totally worked tnx but i have another question however why on yacht party in jacuzzy no one its showing up but you can have dialog well not remember about dialog but says certain person relaxing in jacuzzy but its empty picture of the jacuzzy like there is no one inside the jacuzzy!?

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I tried this totally worked tnx but i have another question however why on yacht party in jacuzzy no one its showing up but you can have dialog well not remember about dialog but says certain person relaxing in jacuzzy but its empty picture of the jacuzzy like there is no one inside the jacuzzy!?
Sounds like you have a bug

Dweedle

May 20, 2017
I know it's a long way away probably but really looking forward to the next update! This is probably the only game where I'm happy to hear there's no plans to add a brand new character or mode or section.
If they make good on their promise for the change in direction I plan to support on Patreon. Lowest tier because I'm poor though, but still.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I know it's a long way away probably but really looking forward to the next update! This is probably the only game where I'm happy to hear there's no plans to add a brand new character or mode or section.
If they make good on their promise for the change in direction I plan to support on Patreon. Lowest tier because I'm poor though, but still.
Next update is at the end of the month, Nov 30th. Every two months like clockwork. We also recently posted a new roadmap.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Those were place holders/ bugs. The update was so big that much of its content was cut until the next update.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.00 star(s) 154 Votes