• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Xizor111

May 17, 2020
question
grail is not appearing in the legion hide out, do i have to unlock all gallery of the three amazons?
you don't need to unlock all the gallery stuff. Iirc WW and the WGs need to have their slut outfits unlocked (and maybe all cell actions finished?) You don't need the leash scenes iirc.

Xizor111

May 17, 2020
i did get an anal sex with her in the prison but when in the strip club all she does is handjobs and nothing past even though i had her do it more than 3 times already
Do the dance a few times more. Sometimes that's a hiccup.

Otherwise... I think Roulette might also have an additional barrier where you need to stuff her with cash for some stuff, so maybe donate some to her.

1711921879194.png
1711921900016.png

Reactions: Arrascaeta

anubiscerberus

Dec 19, 2023
you don't need to unlock all the gallery stuff. Iirc WW and the WGs need to have their slut outfits unlocked (and maybe all cell actions finished?) You don't need the leash scenes iirc.
so i just need all cell gallery unlocked. thanks i was about to ask about the brodello and glam for the three amazons.

Nemesor85

Jan 13, 2023
You don't lose progress but you do have to repay to re-upgrade the device whenever you swap.
Ya, this is silly. I don't mind the vault aspect what so ever but it should be an expansion onto the brothel/club sim not an either or. I think all 3 aspects should be merged into 1 interface. It's by far the best aspect of the game.

I would love to see a restructure of the game where the "focus" was on making money through the club/brothel with the vault being the "Unlock" aspect for new roles in the club/brothel. Then have the events and places ( Themyscira, Penguins club, the prison event, Kasnia, Nanda P, and the Offworld planets) be areas for you to do events and recruit new "participants".

Ultimately where I think the game went wrong is losing track of what its main gameplay loop was. I only found the game about a year ago but my first impression is that it started with those aspects as the focus but lost its way a couple years in with new ideas and how to impliment them and that just spiraled into crazy, unrelated shit.

I think there is a good game, with solid ideas in here, it just desperately needs a structure.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Ya, this is silly. I don't mind the vault aspect what so ever but it should be an expansion onto the brothel/club sim not an either or. I think all 3 aspects should be merged into 1 interface. It's by far the best aspect of the game.

I would love to see a restructure of the game where the "focus" was on making money through the club/brothel with the vault being the "Unlock" aspect for new roles in the club/brothel. Then have the events and places ( Themyscira, Penguins club, the prison event, Kasnia, Nanda P, and the Offworld planets) be areas for you to do events and recruit new "participants".

Ultimately where I think the game went wrong is losing track of what its main gameplay loop was. I only found the game about a year ago but my first impression is that it started with those aspects as the focus but lost its way a couple years in with new ideas and how to impliment them and that just spiraled into crazy, unrelated shit.

I think there is a good game, with solid ideas in here, it just desperately needs a structure.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk
villains should have been able to be used in the club and bordello

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016

I would love to see a restructure of the game where the "focus" was on making money through the club/brothel with the vault being the "Unlock" aspect for new roles in the club/brothel. Then have the events and places ( Themyscira, Penguins club, the prison event, Kasnia, Nanda P, and the Offworld planets) be areas for you to do events and recruit new "participants". [...]
Your post somehow reminded me of an old flash game called Simbro. Expanding your 'place of residence', hiring occupants, exploring other areas to 'recruit participants' - pretty much a ton of content, was planned for that game too. Sadly it had died a time ago. :( Have not replayed SU for quite a while so don't know where the devs are at now. Found it a bit grindy at the beginning but overall a fun concept, back when it was all new. Think I need to check it out once more.
Does anybody know if newest SU is running fine on a Linux box too??

I am running out of fucks to give but you will get your like when I'm able to again. Thanks, bud.

Reactions: Nemesor85

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Your post somehow reminded me of an old flash game called Simbro. Expanding your 'place of residence', hiring occupants, exploring other areas to 'recruit participants' - pretty much a ton of content, was planned for that game too. Sadly it had died a time ago. :( Have not replayed SU for quite a while so don't know where the devs are at now. Found it a bit grindy at the beginning but overall a fun concept, back when it was all new. Think I need to check it out once more.
Does anybody know if newest SU is running fine on a Linux box too??

I am running out of fucks to give but you will get your like when I'm able to again. Thanks, bud.
My experience has been the newest SU doesn't run well on anything. Each release is buggier than the last and each release has more bug fixes than it has new content. JMO, which sucks cuz I really really want to like this game

• Sad
Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Loki - thanks mate. That is really really bad news indeed. As you can see, 1,800+ pages, I was not following development closely. Couldn't be bothered to read up quickly but always wanted to replay SU, when more content was included (played a really early version me thinks, only a handful of sluts added).
At this state, can I run it at least on Win without crashing on me every time? Or should I lurk more and wait for sunnier days?

EDIT: Maybe the devs should have stopped developing SU at one point and make it a 'part one' release. Playing it one could save stats and chars and import into a 'part two' to continue. Would have been best. :unsure:

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I have no clue should I download this...wait never mind we got a unecessary Themiscyra RenPy update and then it gets updated/added in the real main game, wake me up when the next one drops

• Haha
Reactions: Visionedmetal

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Loki - thanks mate. That is really really bad news indeed. As you can see, 1,800+ pages, I was not following development closely. Couldn't be bothered to read up quickly but always wanted to replay SU, when more content was included (played a really early version me thinks, only a handful of sluts added).
At this state, can I run it at least on Win without crashing on me every time? Or should I lurk more and wait for sunnier days?

EDIT: Maybe the devs should have stopped developing SU at one point and make it a 'part one' release. Playing it one could save stats and chars and import into a 'part two' to continue. Would have been best. :unsure:
Personally I wait until a few weeks after an update is released. That way any MAJOR bugs can be patched. The minor bugs usually wait ubtil the next update.

Reactions: Cirro84

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
can someone post new pics that are in the new update? for easier decision to download the update or not...
thanks in advance.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes