bobsen

Jul 21, 2017
After months and months of lackluster updates, taking 2 months to produce this little seems fishy - he is certainly not doing anything to silence his critics.

Reactions: User_75033

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
After months and months of lackluster updates, taking 2 months to produce this little seems fishy - he is certainly not doing anything to silence his critics.
A lot of people complained about the game having too small of updates actually. No matter what you do, you con't make everyone happy.

Mge59

Feb 1, 2018
He didnt work on 2.1.4 in December he took that month off so no this isnt 2 months of content but the march update will be

mielle88

Aug 2, 2017
He didnt work on 2.1.4 in December he took that month off so no this isnt 2 months of content but the march update will be
He said it will be easier to put more content for next update
We'll see if it's a good one or another disappointment in TWO MONTHS!!!.......
two months is too long just to be disappointed

Reactions: Danlorn

AndrewJStark

May 29, 2017
This has probably been asked befor but how do you sommon someone after you have Raven becaust my summoning list is blank?

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
He said it will be easier to put more content for next update
We'll see if it's a good one or another disappointment in TWO MONTHS!!!.......
two months is too long just to be disappointed
Keep in mind that more than 50% voted for the change in release to two months

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Huh, I thought she said she wouldn't do dudes, though I guess Lex being the exception because he sprung her out.
DCAU version of Pamela Isley aka Poison Ivy has had several male love interests, at best she's Bi.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Men turning lesbians is a fetish, I see the thread occasionally on 4chan
Ivy isn't exactly a lesbian per se (aside from AUs like Bombshells anyway), she just likes women more because she has a dislike for most men. So it isn't exactly turning.
Though I'm pretty sure that Ivy's actually lethal to people she hasn't given a vaccine (like Harley).

DCAU version of Pamela Isley aka Poison Ivy has had several male love interests, at best she's Bi.

Well yeah I know that. She even was together with Two-Face (when he was still just Harvey) in her first appearance. It was more like how she said in the game how she's in it for the women.

Reactions: ponyguy

mielle88

Aug 2, 2017
Keep in mind that more than 50% voted for the change in release to two months
Yes your right but i mean like its not the two months that bothers me its that little amount of content for every update for that time.............
And im sorry for being such a bitch about it
I'll shut up if the next update is really good

mielle88

Aug 2, 2017
I'm just waiting for more Lois content. But it appears there hasn't been any for a while now. Maybe this next update will have some, but doubt it. I sometimes think that they forgot she was even in the game.
Your right dude
You should come back maybe 2 years from now maybe the games 30% done

Reactions: Danlorn
4.00 star(s) 154 Votes