cru

Jul 14, 2017
i've gotten the strip, blowjob and cumshot scenes by posting Ivy in the living quarters. and a scene in the glamor slam, but i can't get the Roulette x Ivy scene, no matter how many times i post her at the slam again.

anyone help a brother out?

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
How to post Ivy. I can't find that warehouse where she's held
Edit: no matter I figured it out

cru

Jul 14, 2017
How to post Ivy. I can't find that warehouse where she's held
if you have hired her she should be on your list of villians to post to somewhere, but she is on the next page. (small button to the top right of the villian icons)

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
i've gotten the strip, blowjob and cumshot scenes by posting Ivy in the living quarters. and a scene in the glamor slam, but i can't get the Roulette x Ivy scene, no matter how many times i post her at the slam again.

anyone help a brother out?
When you put Ivy in the slam, there will be a scene where Roulette comes out naked, but there is no lesbian content. I extracted the resources and double checked.

Cooba

Aug 5, 2016
I'm afraid you are mistaken Astrisk, just got the lesbian scene in the slam. Just have Ivy posted there and keep going back. It will pop at some point.

Nekur

Oct 1, 2017
i've got a bug, when i post poison ivy in lex's bedroom second time, it just sending me to scenes menu

slurbedurb

May 1, 2017
How do you get Ivy in the first place? Is there a random event that triggers?
1. Go to Lexcorp > Office > Plan > Prison Break > Execute. Select Poison Ivy.
2. Upgrade the Legion Hideout to max (level 4).
3. Hire Poison Ivy (she appears randomly like all other villains).

Reactions: ponyguy

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
If you guys are not getting the lesbian scene, try upgrading the Glamour Slam, mine was at level 3 (i thought that was the max) and got it after upgrading to level 4

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Thanks for sharing the links @Zarym

Just finished playing 2.1.4 and here are my thoughts about it.

While the Blackfire content added was nice I missed the strip scenes that were showed in the streams. Hopefully it will be added next time. Maybe with some more content with Starfire?

The prison additions weren't that good, just Metallo and I'm pretty sure that most people would prefer another female villain. However the beginning of the events like the jailbreak was a nice addition, I'm quite curious to see what else will be put there in the future.

The highlight of the updates for me was, without a doubt, the Ivy stuff. Freeing her got us some very nice scenes with her and Roulette once you put her in the Glamour Slam. And some nice content with Lex when you put her in Lex's room.

For those of you who have been complaining about the updates being small just remember that this one isn't the actual first two month wait update. This one only took this long because SR7, the creator of the game, took most of december off. So we will have to wait for the march update to see if the change into bi-monthly updates will be worth the wait.

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for sharing the links @Zarym

Just finished playing 2.1.4 and here are my thoughts about it.

While the Blackfire content added was nice but I missed the strip scenes that were showed in the streams. Hopefully it will be added next time. Maybe with some more content with Starfire?

The prison additions weren't that good just Metallo and I'm pretty sure that most people would prefer another female villain. However the beginning of the events like the jailbreak was a nice addition, I'm quite curious to see what else will be put there in the future.

The highlight of the updates for me was, without a doubt, the Ivy stuff. Freeing her got us some very nice scenes with her and Roulette once you put her in the Glamour Slam. And some nice content with Lex when you put her in Lex's room.

For those of you who have been complaining about the updates being small just remember that this one isn't the actual first two month wait update. This one only took this long because SR7, the creator of the game, took most of december off. So we will have to wait for the march update to see if the change into bi-monthly updates will be worth the wait.
you do make some very good points however my criticism isn't towards him talking the holidays off but rather what he did right after announcing the two months per release model. Many were on the fence about it and I can't tell if doing that immediately after the announcement was a good idea. the under-the-hood changes look like he spent well over a week on and the "content" itself feels like one of his older "small-builds" months. As i said earlier, not a paying patron so all of this is just talk, a lot of people including me were waiting on this build to see how these change pans out. I'm just sad to see its still the same but now with double the wait and half the releases.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes