Unreal Engine Some things i been working on

Jul 11, 2020
Sorry to annoy you with questions mate, I was curious about your project, do you plan to have a 3d game with real-time rendered scenes (like mass effect for example) if you used something like the AI features of Cascadeur to build crafted poses then imported the FBX animations with your physics setup in Unreal. . . .god damn that will look fantastic.

This is a project I would love to contribute to. I really mean this.

U29

Mar 10, 2022
Sorry to annoy you with questions mate, I was curious about your project, do you plan to have a 3d game with real-time rendered scenes (like mass effect for example) if you used something like the AI features of Cascadeur to build crafted poses then imported the FBX animations with your physics setup in Unreal. . . .god damn that will look fantastic.

This is a project I would love to contribute to. I really mean this.
Hello , yeah am working on something like that, and yes anyine who can contribute is welcome am a solo guy for now

witcher234

Dec 20, 2020
As a fellow UE user. This looks really great. What kind of game are you making. I would also love to work on this. Got couple of free time to burn.

Jul 11, 2020
Not a sex simulator, its a story based
My dream game would be a 3rd person story driven narrative, not "stylised" but realistic and beautiful, making use of Unreal's engine. The little story I wrote for a test on unreal would have played for 20-30 minutes at most, with no more than 3 characters in one scene.

Unfortunately a lost PC put an end to that dream for the next while, since I'm now sending this from a laptop.

Jul 11, 2020
My dream game would be a 3rd person story driven narrative, not "stylised" but realistic and beautiful, making use of Unreal's engine. The little story I wrote for a test on unreal would have played for 20-30 minutes at most, with no more than 3 characters in one scene.

Unfortunately a lost PC put an end to that dream for the next while, since I'm now sending this from a laptop.
Oh dear me. . .I forgot the most important bit: sex, erotica, romance! Heaving bosoms beaded with sweat, during conversation scenes etc.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: osanaiko

U29

Mar 10, 2022
I could write out my script and voice it with a few actors I like the voice of using Eleven AI. But be warned I am mentally unwell and unmedicated, reading that thing even scares me.
i cant understand what are you talking about

faba

Jun 2, 2017
Looks very nice. Did you use only DAZ and Unreal or also any other tools? Thanks

U29

Mar 10, 2022
Thank you, is TopoGun used for skin interaction simulation or only to decrease the number of triangles for animation?
Both things, but the development is slow now to be honest :l

faba

Jun 2, 2017
But the animations and physics are very cool! Are you still perfecting the character or working on the environment/game? How many hours would you say it would take to have a character from DAZ to UE to modify for the procedural physical animation with physics. Dos the physics work also from inside? Thank you for the quick responses and good luck!

U29

Mar 10, 2022
But the animations and physics are very cool! Are you still perfecting the character or working on the environment/game? How many hours would you say it would take to have a character from DAZ to UE to modify for the procedural physical animation with physics. Dos the physics work also from inside? Thank you for the quick responses and good luck!
Thank you, am doing character stuff.
It depends because there are some factors, but lets say in the simplest way it will take maybe one day for me to prepare the workflow then to transfer new characters it will take maybe 1 hour or less.
What do you mean work from inside?
Yeah no problem, also you can contact me by discord if you want

faba

Jun 2, 2017
Wow.

With inside I mean penetration - whether the body reacts similarly as to objects outside.

Jul 11, 2020
yes it works
I am very interested in your project. Once you build a proof of concept I would support your efforts on patreon or a similar site.

Have you developed male characters yet? Would you be interested in sharing your developed unreal build for those wishing to build their own game using your impressive body dynamics?

U29

Mar 10, 2022
I am very interested in your project. Once you build a proof of concept I would support your efforts on patreon or a similar site.

Have you developed male characters yet? Would you be interested in sharing your developed unreal build for those wishing to build their own game using your impressive body dynamics?
Oh thank you so much brother.
You mean share what? The workflow?