Unreal Engine Some things i been working on

U29

Mar 10, 2022
Hello, i did some mechanics and features, i will implementing on a game now.

i show some ones here

All of this was recorded on editor time with:

Core I5
GTX 1060

Similar rig will give you:
20-35 FPS on editor
35-40FPS on packed game

btw am not developing realtime game

As you can see
Here we can seeclose up

procedural physical animation with physics

another closeup with an expression, i jut did it for a test

some volume constraint for the breast, i just used a model with the nipples turned off so ignore that

making some procedural repose for the moment you grab something , in this case the hip so the legs must react for example.

Last edited:

U29

Mar 10, 2022
Grabing that hip for test

an slowmo with aplaceholder model to test the rig

Last edited:
Reactions: TheExordick

U29

Mar 10, 2022
sorry for the bad video quality and the flickering, i think was the codec of the video or something, all is smooth here

Rell games

May 5, 2020
Impressive. At least from what I've seen on Vimeo. Dailymotion not working for me either.
Is there any tutorial on how you made a custom body for Metahumans? If not, please consider making one, it is quite exceptional what you did.

Reactions: ebaka1337

U29

Mar 10, 2022
Impressive. At least from what I've seen on Vimeo. Dailymotion not working for me either.
Is there any tutorial on how you made a custom body for Metahumans? If not, please consider making one, it is quite exceptional what you did.
Hello, thank you, the only thing from mh is the faceboard control and the hair i created the model with daz and cc4

Reactions: Rell games

FaradayInfinity

Jan 22, 2023
U29 Longtime Unreal user. i would love to ask you some questions, please. Though this is my first time on the site, so i am unsure how to navigate it proper