Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Carlos, con respeto y empatia, "Todo el mundo tiene la razon" se traduce como, "Everyone was right"
Yeah! But I'm not Mr. Right, and I'm trying very hard and right, relearning English, on the right path x'Dx'D ( Muchas Gracias, Hermano) Thank you very much brother ;);)

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
About cheating: I do not know if it is possible to open the console in the distribution version. If it is possible, just write "money = x" (x = value you want). I did not encrypt the scripts, if someone wants to know the names of the other variables to modify, just read the script.rpy.

Could you elaborate more? I can review these events and improve them.

About the characters being rude: you're right, but deep down all the characters are good. What happens with Tatiana is a good example: all the time she hears the other characters speak badly of her, but at the same time she is the one who receives the most sincere expressions of affection in the whole game.

The only really evil action I intend to do is at the end of Aya, but she will still redeem herself later.
During the scene where the women from the prom committee come into the class room, of course putting Tatiana down, and then the teachers walk in offering money... Some of the dialogue sounds a bit cheezy and cliché... Which made that whole event feel a bit rushed and just tossed together without much thought put into it... I'ld have to replay it and copy paste text if you really need that level of detail?

As to the rudeness, I was agreeing with the other member on the over use of calling her names all the time...

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
During the scene where the women from the prom committee come into the class room, of course putting Tatiana down, and then the teachers walk in offering money... Some of the dialogue sounds a bit cheezy and cliché... Which made that whole event feel a bit rushed and just tossed together without much thought put into it... I'ld have to replay it and copy paste text if you really need that level of detail?

As to the rudeness, I was agreeing with the other member on the over use of calling her names all the time...
Got it. I'm going to review that event. My intention with it was just to indicate to the player that Tatiana's storyline will be needed to see the prom event.

Reactions: Zippity

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
They're calling a retard , a retard. Schoolkids ARE brutally honest like that... They're lines didn't bother me at all. I call a spade a spade.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I was thinking to myself and finally realized why Solvalley does not give a sense of accomplishment: I changed the initial proposal of the game.

The original proposal: the player has a time limit (less than two months inside the game). In this limit he has to know the girl, develop what is necessary to attract her, to find her on the map, to make the right choices (for example, in the choice between Lucy and Milena), etc. At the end of the 50 days, he would have the reward: see the ending sequence.

If the player wanted another girl, he would have to start the game again and try to make another way, other choices, etc.

But as it would be boring to play the game many times, I decided to simply take out the time limit. Choices no longer make differences (so players can see all the scenes on the first move), a heart indicates the position of events, etc. So basically I took away any sense of accomplishment that the game could give, in exchange for an easier and more enjoyable gameplay for anyone who wants to follow the story.

When I finish all the events, I will dedicate myself to the 50 day mode and try to return this sense of accomplishment that no longer exists in the game.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
About cheating: I do not know if it is possible to open the console in the distribution version. If it is possible, just write "money = x" (x = value you want). I did not encrypt the scripts, if someone wants to know the names of the other variables to modify, just read the script.rpy.

Could you elaborate more? I can review these events and improve them.

About the characters being rude: you're right, but deep down all the characters are good. What happens with Tatiana is a good example: all the time she hears the other characters speak badly of her, but at the same time she is the one who receives the most sincere expressions of affection in the whole game.

The only really evil action I intend to do is at the end of Aya, but she will still redeem herself later.
Man, you have done a wonderful job with the game. But I still think you have abused the words like "fuck","retard". And also there's lots of grammatical error. Maybe English isn't your strong subject. If so sooner or later you need to get help with this.
Anyway, thanks for the game. I just finished the current version and enjoyed every minute of it.

Reactions: Zippity

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Man, you have done a wonderful job with the game. But I still think you have abused the words like "fuck","retard". And also there's lots of grammatical error. Maybe English isn't your strong subject. If so sooner or later you need to get help with this.
Anyway, thanks for the game. I just finished the current version and enjoyed every minute of it.
If you had played the first version would get even more outraged. My English is bad, but gradually I am getting better. In addition, three people helped me improve some lines (otherwise the game's English would be even worse).

My vocabulary is limited and when it comes to insults or colloquial language, it becomes harder to find the right words in dictionaries. But this is also part of my learning. I have another volunteer who has already set out to help improve English, but I did not have time to send some texts for him to correct.

xuan quang

Apr 28, 2017
well, played the game yesterday and loved it. i love alexandra because of her aldult slutty appearance. i'm looking forward to see more from her ( with Alex and with other men of course). the rest of the girls.... well i can't give much attention because they look too young. but overall, they are all good

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Just for the record, I'm actually amused by the broken English in some weird way. I really don't care if you improve the dialog as long as you continue setting up and showing us hot sex.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
great game bro really well made...
it would be better if you can add more new things like lesbian strapon BDSM and more group actions

i will wait for next update then you will have my full supprt on patreon

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes