fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I don't remember sharing any of the girls.
Because you're not obligated to share any of them, indeed. There's even an obvious switch in the menu, so it's impossible to do it by accident.
The guy complaining was just the classic moron that think his opinion about this kind of content is some kind of universal truth, so just the fact that it exists is too much for him. Personally, I think the game would lose some of its "doesn't give a fuck" vibe if there wasn't the possibility of some crazy sharing scenes. So I'm thankful the spicy content exists.

mesmer11

Nov 27, 2018
Gallery mod updated(2.0.0 pc)
I compared this screens.rpy file to the original one in the game's "game" folder, and I can see how your text lines/code in the "Replay Gallery" section differs (basically changing the last part of each textbutton line from "locked=None)" to "locked=False)".

However, for some reason, all the new scene replays from the latest update are still showing as greyed out. Any idea why that is happening? Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out on my own. All I had to do was move the original "scenes.rpy" file to a different folder (I previously had just renamed it to "scenesBAK.rpy", but left it in the "games" folder) . Not sure if that was the fix, or if it was my decision to locate the lines of code for the new replay gallery scenes in your updated for 2.0.0 "scenes.rpy" file, and change them from ending with:

locked=False)

to

locked = False)

by inserting a space before and after the "="

Last edited:

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
How do you guys download more than 4 gb through Mega?
Well there are 4 options you have.
1. Get premium
2. Wait for 4-5 hours after you've reached the 5gb limit
3. Use MegaDownloader 1.8 which bypasses the limit (Don't use this one personally but I used something similar a few years back)
4. (I use this option - You need MegaSync for this one) After reaching the 5gb limit, close MegaSync and open up your router's settings/interface and there should be a button to disconnect and then reconnect to the internet. This should give you a new IP. After that open up megasync again and the download should continue.

Would recommend the 4th option since it's fast, free and save.

Blurry90

Apr 11, 2018
Why is it that..no videos are playing when playing on Joiplay Android...and does the Android port plays the videos..??

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes