TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
how to meet tatiana new girlfriend?
After the last Tatiana event, let some days pass (I think 2) that occurs automatically.

Note: I'm going to remake Tatiana's storyline soon, I'm going to improve the pictures and the way the player finds her in the game.

Make the game you like, not the one that you think others will like.

We've got a community here with very diverse tastes. Those who like the games you make will find them and enjoy them!
This is my current mindset. At first I was very worried about trying to do something that appealed to most players and trying to deliver something that was considered technically acceptable. But then I began to realize that Solvalley was capable of entertaining a good number of people despite being poor in artistic and technical matters.

And I think the reason for that is that I had fun doing Solvalley. With each new event, instead of trying to create something that people say is correct according to the rules of the narrative or gamedesign, I simply do what I find funny at the time. It's this spirit that I want to keep in Solvalley until I finish the game.

Last edited:

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
excuse me, let me ask just one thing. hope you could provide.
anyway, i download the latest release and it says, its update

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
excuse me, let me ask just one thing. hope you could provide.
anyway, i download the latest release and it says, its update
When I make the new versions, I release a full version of the game with all the images, videos, and an "update/patch" that only contains the newest images / videos.

You probably downloaded only the update. I believe that here in this topic there is the link to the entire game.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
When I make the new versions, I release a full version of the game with all the images, videos, and an "update/patch" that only contains the newest images / videos.

You probably downloaded only the update. I believe that here in this topic there is the link to the entire game.

oh okay. Thank you sir!!
last question, have you remove the cheat for money and stats?
when i played this, i think that was july, there's a cheat that you only have to click the stats , thats what i remembered. but when i downloaded the newest version of your game, there was no cheat anymore? grinding to have stats and money takes more time, i really enjoyed your game but this november i have to grind just to see the updates that you have made.
Thanks

sexymofos

Aug 30, 2018
After the last Tatiana event, let some days pass (I think 2) that occurs automatically.

Note: I'm going to remake Tatiana's storyline soon, I'm going to improve the pictures and the way the player finds her in the game.

This is my current mindset. At first I was very worried about trying to do something that appealed to most players and trying to deliver something that was considered technically acceptable. But then I began to realize that Solvalley was capable of entertaining a good number of people despite being poor in artistic and technical matters.

And I think the reason for that is that I had fun doing Solvalley. With each new event, instead of trying to create something that people say is correct according to the rules of the narrative or gamedesign, I simply do what I find funny at the time. It's this spirit that I want to keep in Solvalley until I finish the game.
thanks for the reply man! do you have any plan to continue anastacia's story?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
oh okay. Thank you sir!!
last question, have you remove the cheat for money and stats?
when i played this, i think that was july, there's a cheat that you only have to click the stats , thats what i remembered. but when i downloaded the newest version of your game, there was no cheat anymore? grinding to have stats and money takes more time, i really enjoyed your game but this november i have to grind just to see the updates that you have made.
Thanks
I think you've downloaded some version with mod. Unfortunately there is no easy way to use cheat now, you will have to use the unren to activate the in-game console and change the variables.

thanks for the reply man! do you have any plan to continue anastacia's story?
Plans for the 20 December update:
- Lisa's Storyline + ending
- Anastacia storyline + ending (solo and harem)
- sex with Sarah
- scene with Tiffany on the beach
- scene with Miranda, Lucy, Lisa and Tatiana on the beach

And a few more things if I have time.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
I think you've downloaded some version with mod. Unfortunately there is no easy way to use cheat now, you will have to use the unren to activate the in-game console and change the variables.

Plans for the 20 December update:
- Lisa's Storyline + ending
- Anastacia storyline + ending (solo and harem)
- sex with Sarah
- scene with Tiffany on the beach
- scene with Miranda, Lucy, Lisa and Tatiana on the beach

And a few more things if I have time.

thank you sir!! appreciate it!

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hey guys, are there any incest patch for this game ???
No! It doesn't need a patch all the character relationships are how they were intended to be by the dev
Just read between the (blatant and obvious) lines...
Lara is #censored by patreon#
Alexandra is #censored by patreon#
Fill in the #Redacted# with your imagination or not it really doesn't matter.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Raul

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
can anyone please tell me if i download the compressed version will there be any visible quality degradation in the videos/animations?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
can anyone please tell me if i download the compressed version will there be any visible quality degradation in the videos/animations?
Yes, there will be. However, the original version also has serious problems with the quality of the images / videos...

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Yes, there will be. However, the original version also has serious problems with the quality of the images / videos...
what?:p
ok i ll download the original version anyways...thanks! and great game btw...:cool:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Version 0.11.0 seems to be missing a few images files e_022 to e_032
Were they purposefully removed or ??
Anyway the images are part of a photoshoot with Alexandra you can normally view them on the computer at Alex's house
with the view saved images option.
If you get the image 'e_022' not found error then just add the missing images to the game/images folder

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kirito 123

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
i cant seem to find any tatianna content?
she doesnt appear in any locations.
i have finished with all the content except for the endings.
thank you in advance for your help.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
i cant seem to find any tatianna content?
she doesnt appear in any locations.
i have finished with all the content except for the endings.
thank you in advance for your help.
Study 3 times in the library.

I'll change this in future versions. And remake Tatiana scenes.

Reactions: suresh

Yohanesja

Nov 30, 2018

Overview:

The player controls Alex, an ugly and stupid student at Solvalley School. Alex needs to study, work out in the gym, work to make money, etc., all for the sole purpose of fucking as many girls as possible. The final version will have at least 6 “main” girls, each with its own “quest line” and ending, and a dozen secondary girls.​

Updated: 16-Nov-2018
Developer Blog:
Censorship
: No
Version: 0.11.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Downloads:
PC/Linux:
- -
Mac:
- -
thanks to @Rance H2O for sharing
Compressed PC Version:
- - -

View attachment 7341 View attachment 7342 View attachment 7343 View attachment 95031
I will waited for next update.. I really love this game...

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes