• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gallows226

Jan 16, 2023
Know any which are nearly as good?
I feel like there isn't any game in the mind control genre that scratches the itch this game does for me currently. But some do come close. Star Knightess aura has a corruption path that involves mind control, Caliross is really centered around mind control, Rift in the Crypt is more corruption based but has a nice mind control scene. Oh and Agent Sirius will eventually get a DLC that's going to introduce a mind control arc, so there's some off the cuff suggestions.

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Love the new content, its small but nice. I wish we could have a pregnant option, more corruption tattoos and an option to make Rui sweaty and covered with cum all over. Somebody needs to mod this game asap.

gallows226

Jan 16, 2023
Love the new content, its small but nice. I wish we could have a pregnant option, more corruption tattoos and an option to make Rui sweaty and covered with cum all over. Somebody needs to mod this game asap.
Sadly the very lore of the game prevents pregnancy, since the big bad eats the eggs that get fertilized for magic power. RIP

zdzxcx

Jul 10, 2021
I feel like there isn't any game in the mind control genre that scratches the itch this game does for me currently. But some do come close. Star Knightess aura has a corruption path that involves mind control, Caliross is really centered around mind control, Rift in the Crypt is more corruption based but has a nice mind control scene. Oh and Agent Sirius will eventually get a DLC that's going to introduce a mind control arc, so there's some off the cuff suggestions.
I've played these and rift in the crypt was really good. Star Knightess Aura seems good but you need to have tons of patience/time to see it through haha. Sol Rui really takes the cake though, it's just perfect for my niche tastes.

Reactions: EHall

gallows226

Jan 16, 2023
I've played these and rift in the crypt was really good. Star Knightess Aura seems good but you need to have tons of patience/time to see it through haha. Sol Rui really takes the cake though, it's just perfect for my niche tastes.
I one hundred percent agree with you. I’m hoping it’s a consistent theme through his next few games

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
Sadly the very lore of the game prevents pregnancy, since the big bad eats the eggs that get fertilized for magic power. RIP
There's a new update to the game: There's Bloated belly now in the new bad end scenes, but no birthing.
But whatever, I'll take it.

Pikabu7

Dec 6, 2020
This RPGM with one of best smooth animations. Game works really good on JoiPlay android(no artefacts, 60fps). Thanks for uncensor.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Bug fixes, better recollection room, and ways to access the recollection room. Goblin restraint event, Dance floor event, Talking to the final boss leading to a game over event, final boss defeat event, etc... At least according to this here -
View attachment 3591652
Is that image an actual scene and do you know how to get it?

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes