• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Sounds to me that's mostly on you, lmao.
I mean, "the original (first) game" is a COMPLETELY different one, so... Yeah. No wonder you ended up completely screwing up things.
Of course it's on me. Who else could be to blame for my own terrible file-sorting?
If it wasn't on me, why would I think that downloading a fresh install would fix it?

Cmon man, it was implied.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Bug fixes, better recollection room, and ways to access the recollection room. Goblin restraint event, Dance floor event, Talking to the final boss leading to a game over event, final boss defeat event, etc... At least according to this here -
View attachment 3591652
I saw this and assumed that 'dance floor event' meant that there was an actual dancing event.
No, it's just the jerking-a-dude-off-in-a-corner event in the bunny-stage.
Oh well.

zdzxcx

Jul 10, 2021
This is thee single best hypnosis corruption game I've played, anyone have a full save for the new version?

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
Can anyone make a step by step tutorial on how to make the rabbit house? It would be great :)

tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
Wow, new content. Easily one of the best games I've played here, hope there is gonna be more updates in the future

aru6551

Oct 28, 2019
View attachment 3594154
View attachment 3594168

Applied the latest patch, ran the game, and got these errors. Anyone else getting this?
I get a different error: cannot read property blendModes of undefined.

Edit: It seems to be a graphic driver issue. Looks like people with old gpus or VMs cant play this game.
Got the same thing. I don't think it's a problem with old gpus mine's fairly new. Also I could play the game before. Something's just wrong with this version/patch.
do not apply the patch to the old version (v1.1 below)
download the translated version (v1.2) from OP and patch it to the latest patch
or find the jap untranslated version (v1.2) then apply the patch
hope you can understand what i mean

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes