2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The story is still very early, but I can tell you that your character will be able to follow a passive path (femdom) or a dominant path.
Thanks for your comment, I hope you'll come back in a future version to check out the development of the story
If the game has unavoidable femdom, then I'm not interested. I'm also not interested in changing femdom for maledom, since changing something that I don't like for something else that I dislike less, but I still don't like, doesn't excite me.

In any case, I know that I'm not going to be interested in Ming at all (in fact I know that I'm not going to want anything, sexual or romantic, with her) but I suspect that it won't be possible to prevent the MC from having some kind of romantic or sexual relationship with her. And if we add what I have read about drugs and rape, my interest is really minimal.

Last edited:

Ero Content

Donor
Game Developer
May 11, 2023
If the game has unavoidable femdom, then I'm not interested. I'm also not interested in changing femdom for maledom, since changing something that I don't like for something else that I dislike less, but I still don't like, doesn't excite me.

In any case, I know that I'm not going to be interested in Ming at all (in fact I know that I'm not going to want anything, sexual or romantic, with her) but I suspect that it won't be possible to prevent the MC from having some kind of romantic or romantic relationship. sexual with her. And if we add what I have read about drugs and rape, my interest is really minimal.
Ming is one of the bases of chapter 1, and if her persona doesn't interest you, it's likely that I'll bring something different in future chapters.

The comments you read are from version 0.1, I collected these feedbacks and reworked the story, so I can remove some elements of inconsistency.
Version 0.2 is not a continuation, it is an almost total rework.

This new demo version is not that extensive, I believe it can enlighten you a little about some previous comments (Demo 0.1)

In any case, I thank you for your comment and the opportunity to present the game.

RAlN

Feb 19, 2021
I haven't played neither Demo ver 0.1 or 0.2, but it looks like you took the feedback and worked on them so I commend you for that.
If I end up playing ver 0.2 I'll write a review in positive light because it seems like you care. (y)

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Another VN on The Sims 4. But this... this is unique. It's trying hide those cartoon render and make it more realistic. But... animations... broken all cover work. Or It's just me overplayed in The Sims 3 and The Sims 4 that's why I can identify what the game.

Reactions: Ero Content

Ero Content

Donor
Game Developer
May 11, 2023
Another VN on The Sims 4. But this... this is unique. It's trying hide those cartoon render and make it more realistic. But... animations... broken all cover work. Or It's just me overplayed in The Sims 3 and The Sims 4 that's why I can identify what the game.
Wow, you have a very turbocharged version of The Sims 4 :ROFLMAO:
Maybe in the future I will be able to bring more pleasant images, anyway thanks for the comment.

Reactions: Horny Police Robot

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
Off the top I wish the font size was bigger\adjustable and that I did not have to use a stylized display font. These sorts of fonts look good as headers and subheaders, perhaps, but to use them as primary fonts is a big no-no in graphic design and UX. My eyes hurt already.

A nice sans serif and a crisp serif'ed font will not hurt the game and if people want to play with your chosen thematic fonts they could have that option too.

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
Also, I have no interest in playing a "shemale" or even a game with such content-- you may wish to advertise this feature more up front as it's a dealbreaker for a lot of people, I likely would not have downloaded it at all had it been mentioned. I would probably focus on developing the game elsewhere but if that's your thing you do you, just broadcast your intent or you will get more flak and that's not what creators need. :)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ming is one of the bases of chapter 1, and if her persona doesn't interest you, it's likely that I'll bring something different in future chapters.
But does the game have unavoidable femdom scenes or not?

Actually after reading the game description and some of the comments regarding Ming, I think the MC should get rid of her, and better today than tomorrow.

For example this statement sounds absolutely horrible:

The scene may seem a little strong, but the protagonist will become a pawn on Ming's infernal board

I haven't enabled the shemale character yet.
I am collecting this feedback precisely to better define the story, ty for u comment
My recommendation: implement it in a game other than this one, and, importantly, that none of the LIs in that game are also LIs in this game.

Avedominusnox

Mar 16, 2023
The game looks very promising! The model and shape of the women is absolutely superb! Unfortunately it is not very playable to me at the moement. The game has many many errors revolving around quests not working or things not apearing(I just can t make the coffe shop apear on the map no matter what I do). I am looking forward to it's progress, I hope it's going to be a banger!

• Red Heart

Ero Content

Donor
Game Developer
May 11, 2023
Off the top I wish the font size was bigger\adjustable and that I did not have to use a stylized display font. These sorts of fonts look good as headers and subheaders, perhaps, but to use them as primary fonts is a big no-no in graphic design and UX. My eyes hurt already.

A nice sans serif and a crisp serif'ed font will not hurt the game and if people want to play with your chosen thematic fonts they could have that option too.
I have received some feedback regarding the fonts, and I will definitely bring this change to a less stylized font.

Also, I have no interest in playing a "shemale" or even a game with such content-- you may wish to advertise this feature more up front as it's a dealbreaker for a lot of people, I likely would not have downloaded it at all had it been mentioned. I would probably focus on developing the game elsewhere but if that's your thing you do you, just broadcast your intent or you will get more flak and that's not what creators need. :)
I had a specific tag for the shemale protagonist, but as it is not yet a playable option, I removed it as soon as I made the last update, I apologize if this information was not clear here in F95, bringing this breadth of characters was a way to please both audiences, everyone will be able to enjoy one or both stories in the future, I appreciate your feedback and comments

Ero Content

Donor
Game Developer
May 11, 2023
But does the game have unavoidable femdom scenes or not?

Actually after reading the game description and some of the comments regarding Ming, I think the MC should get rid of her, and better today than tomorrow.

For example this statement sounds absolutely horrible:

My recommendation: implement it in a game other than this one, and, importantly, that none of the LIs in that game are also LIs in this game.
To give you a deeper answer, I received some feedback in the Demo 0.1 version, that the game didn't have a real feeling of choice and that you would actually be building a story.
Understanding this thought, I started a rework for Demo 0.2, preserving some aspects, but trying to focus on this complaint from some players.

So I started to divide the relationship with Ming into 2 ways, I will work on this as the story progresses.

You can choose to be susceptible to Ming's paranoia.
But you also have the possibility of not complying, and overcoming her advances.

Some scenes will still be mandatory, as she continues to be a jealous and manipulative girl.
In some way she will try to interfere in your relationships.

So based on these 2 aspects, the story explores different fetishes.
I will understand and work on some way to reward both paths or mixed choices.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So I started to divide the relationship with Ming into 2 ways, I will work on this as the story progresses.

You can choose to be susceptible to Ming's paranoia.
But you also have the possibility of not complying, and overcoming her advances.
In the first scene with her, when you complain, exactly happens what I didn't want to happen. It would be nice to be able to avoid the sex with Ming.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Wow, you have a very turbocharged version of The Sims 4 :ROFLMAO:
Maybe in the future I will be able to bring more pleasant images, anyway thanks for the comment.
You're welcome. Also, all cover blowed by lates three screenshots. Face mimica, strangely wide hips and ass, and cartoon render on couch scene and background building.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes