• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SoftAsians-0.2Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
an absolute broken mess. Not only is the sandbox completetly screwed up, the stories are screwed up, there is exception errors, there is very little content. I'd have been through all the content in about 15 minutes, but I spent 5 on the sliding puzzle.

Reactions: Ero Content

Sekurity

Mar 28, 2021
The game is unplayable. Dialog button doesn't work. Quests tell you to take a shower, but no option to in the bathroom. Tells you to look for pills in Ayumi's room, doors locked and to find key, but tried clicking every single book in the living room. Does nothing. Tells you to go to the coffee shop, no coffee shop POI on map. Tells you to to visit Aori, she's never at her house.

Does the dev not test their own build of the game before releasing it?

Reactions: Ero Content

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Soft Asians [Demo 0.2] [Ero Content]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 134 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
i give up on playing any japanese game here. the mc's look stupid. the animation is ok..but the stories are just..wow..lame as fuck.
This is 100% not a "Japanese" game. It looks like maybe Brazilian developer that has watched a few H-anime, and doesn't bother to tell the difference between the various countries and ethnicities across the huge continent of Asia. Since when is a Japanese woman named "Ming"?

Ero Content

Donor
Game Developer
May 11, 2023
an absolute broken mess. Not only is the sandbox completetly screwed up, the stories are screwed up, there is exception errors, there is very little content. I'd have been through all the content in about 15 minutes, but I spent 5 on the sliding puzzle.
At the beginning of the game you can choose to make the most difficult puzzles skippable.
Any exception errors, please send me a screenshot so I can check

Ero Content

Donor
Game Developer
May 11, 2023
The game is unplayable. Dialog button doesn't work. Quests tell you to take a shower, but no option to in the bathroom. Tells you to look for pills in Ayumi's room, doors locked and to find key, but tried clicking every single book in the living room. Does nothing. Tells you to go to the coffee shop, no coffee shop POI on map. Tells you to to visit Aori, she's never at her house.

Does the dev not test their own build of the game before releasing it?
You need to know the game and not rush it, observe the routines, rushing it at all costs can bring you a bad experience, spend your time calmly and observe the dialogues.

• Play version 0.2 (forget 0.1).
  • Some routines are not yet complete, so you cannot click (Yes, this is still a demo, not a full game.)
  • The coffee shop quest is still under development, you can see this information in the quest menu.
Thank you for your feedback.

Ero Content

Donor
Game Developer
May 11, 2023
This is 100% not a "Japanese" game. It looks like maybe Brazilian developer that has watched a few H-anime, and doesn't bother to tell the difference between the various countries and ethnicities across the huge continent of Asia. Since when is a Japanese woman named "Ming"?
This comment was related to version 0.1, after collecting this feedback I removed any reference to the nationality or origin of the characters.

So version 0.2 gets rid of this information.

Thanks for the comment.

Reactions: osanaiko

Ero Content

Donor
Game Developer
May 11, 2023
well this changed a ton, got buggier and.... seems to be all about femdom now... so Im out
The story is still very early, but I can tell you that your character will be able to follow a passive path (femdom) or a dominant path.
Thanks for your comment, I hope you'll come back in a future version to check out the development of the story

Reactions: Tyrranus
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes