VN Others Abandoned Sofia's Secret [v1.0.1] [Lilith-Fetish ABDL]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
>sees banner image

oh she's cute, wonder what is all in this? Says she has a secret, maybe it's incest, maybe she has a dick.

>sees screenshot

wtf.jpg

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I will never understand why people come into a thread to just say how much they don't like something. Let people enjoy what they enjoy.

Thanks for the updates.
We know they secretly enjoy it, but in this case the post is set up in a way to lure you in under false pretenses, you have to scroll down passed the ambiguous description to figure it out, which is quite amusing.

Reactions: Lynn

Lynn

May 21, 2017
We know they secretly enjoy it, but in this case the post is set up in a way to lure you in under false pretenses, you have to scroll down passed the ambiguous description to figure it out, which is quite amusing.
I actually had no idea this game was posted on here because there's no "diaper" tag. Maybe that should be fixed... someday.
But even on the, like, two other games that have said tag, there's people just taking their time to let the whole world that they, random internet people, no likey.

Not that I'm complaining about it though.

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
Wait the banner shows her wearing a diaper, how does it lure people in? Or what that added recently? Because I thought it always showed a diaper, that is how I learned about the game when it was first posted here.

But yeah I would be all in favor of a diaper tag.

Giddion

Nov 22, 2017
I'm liking the game as far as I got, going the route of doming Sofia. Got through the kitchen scene, went to make breakfast then all of a sudden Sofia is supposedly kdnapped, I was just spanking her a second ago, and then the game locked up. Any help?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I was interested until I saw "ABDL" in the title and took a closer look to the image provided. Yeah, this ain't for me haha

Not hating, tho. Just not my cup of tea

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Many of the posters in this thread deserve a foot in the ass. Five pages of criticism, and it's all nonsense. Simply people whining that they don't like a fetish.

red.jpg

This is a pirate website. You are getting content for free. There is a variety of fetishes. Nobody is forcing you to play something with a fetish you do not like. The behavior in this thread can drive creators away from creating, or engaging with the community in search of genuine feedback. I get it, ABDL is not your fetish. No need to post [x] is not my fetish.

Could you imagine if people did that for every fetish? Maybe it would go something like this...

"What's this lesbians? Fuck that gay shit... I'm out. Those girls need some dick."
"I was enjoying the game until he stuck his cock in her ass. Anal is gross. That is exit only!"
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NTR"
"Too much interracial... People should be with their own kind."
"Furries are degenerate mascots."
"Ugg... Another pregnancy game. For fucks sake I hate those huge bellies. She should abort it."
"I was raped a few years ago in high school and I think it's messed up that you creeps fantasize about sexual abuse"
"These huge boobs in the game are disgusting. How can people like that?"
"These small boobs in the game are too small... I hate pancakes..."

Now imagine that for every thread whenever there is a fetish someone doesn't like... Imagine it being the norm to shit over fetishes you do not like for your own damn reasons. A bunch of kink-shaming vanilla bastards in this thread. If you like [x] fetish good for you. If not good for you too, but fuck off to a game with a different fetish more your choice or something else entirely. Why torture yourself... Oh shit... Maybe self-torture is all of these people's fetish? Food for thought.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Many of the posters in this thread deserve a foot in the ass. Five pages of criticism, and it's all nonsense. Simply people whining that they don't like a fetish.

View attachment 525283

This is a pirate website. You are getting content for free. There is a variety of fetishes. Nobody is forcing you to play something with a fetish you do not like. The behavior in this thread can drive creators away from creating, or engaging with the community in search of genuine feedback. I get it, ABDL is not your fetish. No need to post [x] is not my fetish.

Could you imagine if people did that for every fetish? Maybe it would go something like this...

"What's this lesbians? Fuck that gay shit... I'm out. Those girls need some dick."
"I was enjoying the game until he stuck his cock in her ass. Anal is gross. That is exit only!"
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NTR"
"Too much interracial... People should be with their own kind."
"Furries are degenerate mascots."
"Ugg... Another pregnancy game. For fucks sake I hate those huge bellies. She should abort it."
"I was raped a few years ago in high school and I think it's messed up that you creeps fantasize about sexual abuse"
"These huge boobs in the game are disgusting. How can people like that?"
"These small boobs in the game are too small... I hate pancakes..."

Now imagine that for every thread whenever there is a fetish someone doesn't like... Imagine it being the norm to shit over fetishes you do not like for your own damn reasons. A bunch of kink-shaming vanilla bastards in this thread. If you like [x] fetish good for you. If not good for you too, but fuck off to a game with a different fetish more your choice or something else entirely. Why torture yourself... Oh shit... Maybe self-torture is all of these people's fetish? Food for thought.
Everyone's allowed their opinion here on F95 - like it or not.

....A bunch of kink-shaming vanilla bastards....
Just like everywhere else in society - go figure.
images.jpg

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Everyone's allowed their opinion here on F95 - like it or not.

....A bunch of kink-shaming vanilla bastards....
Just like everywhere else in society - go figure.
View attachment 526195
Fair enough, but look at it like this. Imagine that there was this mall... and the mall is handing out free samples of pretty much everything to everyone. People go to this mall and grab up electronics, and clothes, and food, and shoes and every little thing you can get at the mall. Then there is a place giving out free steaks. However, a group of angry vegans show up and are like "Hey meat is murder" and they start lighting the free steak shack on fire because they hate meat... Meanwhile, the vegans already pigged out on all the tofu and and smoked a bunch of free weed and got some free clothes... Causing problems just because they dislike with some freely available content acting all sanctimonious like they have some moral authority. Can you really blame the people who would like a free steak for taking a free knife and slitting the throat of some of the vegans on their way into the steak shack?

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes