Archived [SoB] Rada

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Not sure if this is just a grind, but I'm in a rut where I keep spying on Rada with Shurik, as he says something to the effect of wanting to spy on MC mom. MC says 'nooooo!' or whatever, and that's it. No other options ever appear either for taking Shurik to see MC mom, or for more hanky panky with Rada. I've been to the club 30+ times and she never appears.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
I think you skip an encounter in the park for make her husband leave... You need to find a gipsy.

Ayl

May 22, 2017
I am unable to get Rada. I cannot get her club event. I dunno if I'm supposed to have an option "touch both boobs" but I have touched one, at least. Now her husband has come home and I think I can't get her anymore. I do have a save before the husband came home. Can anyone give me a hand?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
This is pretty much the only one I can't get to happn. I never get an option for Shurik to talk about his parents nor do I have an option to spy on them while they're having sex. I can spy on the mom while she takes a shower but that's it.

Edit:
Well shit. I go downstairs, get some juice, eat some chips, decide to try again and now Shurik wants to discuss his mom. For people having a similar issue, talk about pussy several times and it may pop up. That's what I did at least, I dunno what causes the trigger.

Reactions: konabwo

NyuuDai

Dec 7, 2016
Hmm, I think I messed up in the club. I saw her in the club, but picked the top choice which made me leave the club alone, she never appeared in the club after again. Anyone knows which variable I would have to set back to let her show up again? Unless it didnt matter and I am only very unlucky randomness ^^

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
I've remade my saves from 0.19, I've already fuck her, but now the husband is back, how can I make he leave?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
You can still fuck her by visiting Shurik's house and selecting the naughty option, works as well if you go to Rada's place of work.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It just appears in the list, at least it did for me when the husband returned. Just go see Rada at home, or work, as you did before.

inyourface

May 30, 2017
I still do not appear Rada in the dance, I tried it once and it did not give me the option of accompanying her, I believe that I will not be able to advance in its history. Does anyone know how I can start everything again with Rada without having to start playing again?

mu6best

Aug 11, 2017
the 'Naughty' option appears after you've been fucking her (often) and her husband has returned. She will still grab you if you enter (or are in the Hall of) her house at 19, and bedroom, bathroom, sauna, kitchen and work will till be available.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
How do you bang her in the sauna? The only way I ever see her in there is to spy on her with Shurik, but I note there are videos in her folder for a sex scene there.

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
How do you bang her in the sauna? The only way I ever see her in there is to spy on her with Shurik, but I note there are videos in her folder for a sex scene there.
In case you have not discovered this yet - Once you have gotten rid of her husband, met her at the nightclub, and started sleeping with her you can fuck her in the sauna at 20:00. I have always gone fully horny, so I do not know if it will trigger when you are calm.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Dang, I totally missed that. (Obviously lol)

What is the name of the variable to re-set the husband going away? It's no longer an var in the cheat menu on the QSP I'm using.

EDIT: I think I found it. 'муж' is 'husband. There are six vars with that word in it; the last of them is the number of days for the husband, so I'll set that to 30 and see if it works.