Archived [SoB] Mom

V

vaultcbc

I can't get her to the restaurant, i invited her once but saturday night nothing is happening :/

edit: i reloaded a previous save and now it's working

Last edited by a moderator:

Rodimus

Mar 16, 2017
I can't get her to the restaurant, i invited her once but saturday night nothing is happening :/

edit: i reloaded a previous save and now it's working
You have to go to the restaurant at Saturdays at 20:00. (the city > the rest > restaurant) If depravity and attitude is low, don't try anything...

Rodimus

Mar 16, 2017
The walkthrough for the alternative route is really.....weird? I can't find the mentioned laptop, "Then go to talk with shurick , choice the new option (discuss the situation)", also a part I can't seem to find.
Any ideas were I've gone wrong?:happyblush

AHD

May 26, 2017
in v0.18 im also unable to progress alternate route with mom. Shurriks dialog only offers No peeping on mom

dumbdevil

May 5, 2017
I have done the alternate route up to the point where I can have a threesome with mom and shurik at 20.00. However If I go to mom after 21.00 and call shurik the only options I get are "chest>to finish for today". I cant seem to progress any further. Am i missing something obvious here or is this as far as you can progress on the alternate route right now? (I also noticed you cannot invite mom to the restaurant anymore at this point)

Rodimus

Mar 16, 2017
I have done the alternate route up to the point where I can have a threesome with mom and shurik at 20.00. However If I go to mom after 21.00 and call shurik the only options I get are "chest>to finish for today". I cant seem to progress any further. Am i missing something obvious here or is this as far as you can progress on the alternate route right now? (I also noticed you cannot invite mom to the restaurant anymore at this point)
Can you describe how you got to this point 'cause i've never came close to this.
I've been grinding for 4 weeks (ingame, not real life, duh..) on this and nothing happened.
I must have missed something.....:hushedface:

dumbdevil

May 5, 2017
Can you describe how you got to this point 'cause i've never came close to this.
I've been grinding for 4 weeks (ingame, not real life, duh..) on this and nothing happened.
I must have missed something.....:hushedface:
Honestly I just followed the walkthrough lol. but I agree it is quite confusing at times. have you gotten to the point where you ask her why she's sad? The laptop has always appeared for me after that.
Also I'm playing with the mods so it makes it a hell of a lot easier.

Rodimus

Mar 16, 2017
Honestly I just followed the walkthrough lol. but I agree it is quite confusing at times. have you gotten to the point where you ask her why she's sad? The laptop has always appeared for me after that.
Also I'm playing with the mods so it makes it a hell of a lot easier.
Do you mean asking her about her boyfriend after messing him up in the park?

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
You have to click ON the laptop. Its weird because nothing else in the game is like that. The laptop should look open, if not then try the sleeping pills and try after 00.00

Also, you can advance after you and Shurik look at her chest if you talk to him again. You'll say something about a nurse and her refusing sex, He'll say something about inviting to his home, you can talk to mom in the morning and give invite, however I'm stuck there.

(Nevermind, just learned you have to go to her room at 21:00/22:00 or so, option will appear)

Last edited:

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Continuing with my last post, besides a threesome scene at 21:00, and the old options, you can't seem to continue the "practice" sessions with Shurik and you. She only shows the boobs.

Rodimus

Mar 16, 2017
You have to click ON the laptop. Its weird because nothing else in the game is like that. The laptop should look open, if not then try the sleeping pills and try after 00.00

Also, you can advance after you and Shurik look at her chest if you talk to him again. You'll say something about a nurse and her refusing sex, He'll say something about inviting to his home, you can talk to mom in the morning and give invite, however I'm stuck there.

(Nevermind, just learned you have to go to her room at 21:00/22:00 or so, option will appear)
I never even got to there.
Somehow, several point from the walkthrough don't happen. Should I beat up the boyfriend or not?

dumbdevil

May 5, 2017
I never even got to there.
Somehow, several point from the walkthrough don't happen. Should I beat up the boyfriend or not?
No, if you beat up the BF you will be on the normal route. If you are doing the alternate route, do not beat up the BF. There is no need to even go to the park if you are doing the alternate route.

Reactions: Rodimus

stanio

May 31, 2017
Helo, 1st timer here, though I've been playing the game for some time.Question:is there a way to progress in both main and alt mum routes?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Not in the same play-through. There are flags and triggers who block those from each other. But you might want to check the main discussion thread regarding the modded version - i am not sure if someone made that possible in the modded one.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
We all wish but at , at current stage there isnt a way, maybe in a future update avergee may add it or something like it.

Edit Though you may be able to active stuff via the cheat mod....

Last edited:

lemonbison68

Oct 18, 2016
Continuing with my last post, besides a threesome scene at 21:00, and the old options, you can't seem to continue the "practice" sessions with Shurik and you. She only shows the boobs.
This seems to be the case with me as well. I can continue to give her coffee "creamer" in the morning and at night, move her cup in the morning, and have her bathe me (with or without a boner) in the bathroom in the evening. The practice sessions for some reason go back to just being a tit show even though you can walk in on Shurik and the mom at 21:00 or invite him from his house to a threesome in the bathroom (that just moves to the bedroom anyway) starting at 19:00. I think that's it so far. It's kinda disappointing that having the threesome (multiple times I might add) doesn't just open up the rest of the normal sex options.