Archived [SoB] Mom

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Not sure when, I have yet to see an option. Sister of course caught us and then mom started watching. I belive they were talking about it. Don't recall back earlier if I did or not. Oh on Sasha, I manged to slave her before she did the final photo shoot. Saved then Released her, it appears that I lose access to her at that time. Hate that, I am corrent in that? If so any reason to due the final nude shoot?
That's it for sasha. Have you tried in the kitchen and in their rooms for both characters to see if an option pop up

thjis1

Formerly 'curtis castart'
Apr 2, 2017
I am aware that those are two different events. As for mother, I redid the event and made sure I got conversation, still getting th same error. However, going over the walkthrough yet again... I believe I missed the THREE conversations with sister. I never got anything in mother's room, except when sister catches them. It must be event specific and I am not getting any such option now. I think I did one time, so I might of failed to continue trying. Anyone know if I can edit my save to change that flag and if I can, where. Looks like all the situational commands are in Russian.

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
Suspect I have figured it out, will try it by removing some events. I am extremely far along in mother chane, I get the mouth and take her to bedroom option. Suspect not having the correct option is stopping it from playing? Thought?

going to start another quick game to see, but anyone know how to reset a character. I have tried moving the variables down but still not seeing any change in options. Sometimes I feel like all the variables don't work and/or the game is looking for event triggers independent of the variable.

Last edited:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Yes, the game has quite a lot of independent variables. If you want to reset a character, you'll have change all of the quest you've done with that particular character but the problem is that it may tie in to another character quest which in most cases will not give the results you're looking for. You may have to get qgen and track down the dialogue to get the desired outcome or variable. You can find qgen in the tools and tutorial section

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
I have qgen, concerned about the language issues. Was running up another mother and sister game, but damn if I don't get lots of mp3 errors. Finally crashed. Hope to have .17 downloaded soon. Not sure what that will change.

On sasha, I had her a slave released her, now she has the subscriptions. been weeks and I am not seeing any changes in the website. Is it a really slow growth and how much growth are we looking at?

Reactions: garudareza

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I have qgen, concerned about the language issues. Was running up another mother and sister game, but damn if I don't get lots of mp3 errors. Finally crashed. Hope to have .17 downloaded soon. Not sure what that will change.

On sasha, I had her a slave released her, now she has the subscriptions. been weeks and I am not seeing any changes in the website. Is it a really slow growth and how much growth are we looking at?
If you enslaved her, that's where her current content stops since she won't talk to you anymore

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
Is there actually content for threesome? I have also tried another save and I just get mom not in mood, in while in sister's room. Hate when I find a path tht I can't s eem to shake loose of.

Looked in pics and there does not seem to be any such pictures.

Last edited:

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Yes. There's a threesome in the game with your mom&sister.

$data['гг_мать_сестра_цепочка_тройник'] is the variable that track your progress.

A quick look at the code: 1 to 4, you have to go see your sis in the kitchen to go have sex in your room while your mom look. At 5 it's complete and you can do threesome regularly.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I have a problem I do not spy on my sister going to university at 9 is a bug or is it like this?

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
Yes. There's a threesome in the game with your mom&sister.

$data['гг_мать_сестра_цепочка_тройник'] is the variable that track your progress.

A quick look at the code: 1 to 4, you have to go see your sis in the kitchen to go have sex in your room while your mom look. At 5 it's complete and you can do threesome regularly.

I asked a similar question about another scene. "Can I force edit that in a save or something if so how?" I keep getting told mom is not in mood, even though she is watching. Is that something that I just changes after enough reps? I have actually restarted the game more than once trying to get past that message.

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
I asked a similar question about another scene. "Can I force edit that in a save or something if so how?" I keep getting told mom is not in mood, even though she is watching. Is that something that I just changes after enough reps? I have actually restarted the game more than once trying to get past that message.
Can you paste an exact quote so that I can search for it?

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
Can you paste an exact quote so that I can search for it?
The quotes were not ment to be a quote, my apologies, it was ment to delineate that it from the rest of the sentence. Bad habit. Sorry.

Not sure why you need to search it, I posted in the other thread asking about Sasha's mother. The question from that post was something like : Last run I mistimed it and do not seem to be moving forward on it. Two different scenes that I seem to have issues on, sister mother and Radla (whatever her name is). The question being can I edit it so that I can trigger it in either saves or the file. Problem with saves is much of it is in Russian. I am really happy where I am on some of the other paths and really don't want to start again. Also As I asked is mother, mood just something I have to grind through? That may be where I am failing on that path, since I get her into sister's room to watch.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
The 'being caught by sister' event in the morning - is that pure rng? I think i have been at it now for a whole month since the date and still havnt been caught by the sister ?!?

P.S: non modded game before someone asks

lemonbison68

Oct 18, 2016
Is the alternate mom route a dead end? I can continue to help with coffee and invite Shurik over but there don't seem to be any more events?

PaperBeyblade

Apr 23, 2017
The 'being caught by sister' event in the morning - is that pure rng? I think i have been at it now for a whole month since the date and still havnt been caught by the sister ?!?

P.S: non modded game before someone asks
Have you completed the sister questline where you have dealt with her boyfriend?

Yemjay8

Apr 27, 2017
Hi
Iam following the normal mother route. Had received the 'full on couple' request from mom, but after this point i am not able to sleep in her room. after 12am Iam automatically pushed out of the room and once i reenter, mom is not there in the room.
Am i missing something here? What should i do to sleep in her room. I also didn't get the wedding dress scene. But i got the BJ in the middle of the night scene one day while i was just entering and leaving her room alternatively.
I am using the start_en_mod_with_reg_stats.qsp
Also Mom and sis is in maximum depravity

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
That you can't sleep in her bed at that point is a known bug introduced with 0.17, hope it will be fixed in 0.18 which should be around soon hopefully

Reactions: Yemjay8