Archived [SoB] Light

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Apartment, the park thing is on the aunt rape path. Just keep having sex with Nina and visiting her place untill she says she is pregnant. Yes you can knock up Mariana, which then removes her from the game. In the standard game it happens when you come in her 10 times. I just edited the game to 99999 times so that won't happen.
one last question i am trying to find this guy named brick to get dasha where exactly is he and also so far its only marina and aunt nina and light who can get knocked up right?

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Yes they are the only ones getting knocked up, there was a thing about your sister but I never found out how to trigger it. Nor are the any files that shows that happening.

To encounter Brick you need to beat up a lot of guys late at night in the park or just use to mod to access him. I would advice just using the mod.

And Marina getting knocked up won't get you any scenes except her mom telling you she sent her to Europe.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Yes they are the only ones getting knocked up, there was a thing about your sister but I never found out how to trigger it. Nor are the any files that shows that happening.

To encounter Brick you need to beat up a lot of guys late at night in the park or just use to mod to access him. I would advice just using the mod.

And Marina getting knocked up won't get you any scenes except her mom telling you she sent her to Europe.
i am using the cheat thing and wait you can knock up your sister

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Apartment, the park thing is on the aunt rape path, unless you mean light/sveta. Just keep having sex with Nina and visiting her place untill she says she is pregnant. Yes you can knock up Mariana, which then removes her from the game. In the standard game it happens when you come in her 10 times. I just edited the game to 99999 times so that won't happen.
yes i meant light so just go into her apartment and she will tell you shes pregnant ok got it

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
wh

who is vika can we fuck her?

Reactions: Jullo

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Edit: Also since when can visiting brick result in being able to call swinger Light(I almost ever go this route so it coulda been in awhile)
Moved to Light's character walkthrough thread.

Have you already done the swinging event with Aurelius? If so, then go to her in the Park with Shura and double her up a few times. (Maybe like five or so) I think eventually triggers the option for you to call her for a gangbang with Brick.

Darkseed

May 20, 2017
Moved to Light's character walkthrough thread.

Have you already done the swinging event with Aurelius? If so, then go to her in the Park with Shura and double her up a few times. (Maybe like five or so) I think eventually triggers the option for you to call her for a gangbang with Brick.
Yeah I encountered the scene by accident I was wondering how long it has been there it was not mentioned to me before . As I normally don't do swinger route it coulda been in for several versions. I was actually testing Auerlius that save

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I think it has been in since at least either v.19 or v.20, but I don't about earlier than that.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Asked in the main thread, but probably more appropriate here: How do you make Vika appear? I took a save that had Sveta swinging her way through SOABville and edited all the variables out to change it to the pregnancy path. I've just paid the first month's rent on the new flat, but Vika never appears.

I've gotten her to appear in previous playthroughs, so I'm wondering if through a combination of date spamming and save scumming I've locked her path. I have it set so that she's roughly 80 days pregnant, but it's only October 8th; does it have to be December or something?

Also, is there a way to edit Sveta to be less needy? I can't really progress the game as much as I'd like to find out if there's a date trigger for Vika because every couple days I have to stop and bang Sveta or buy her ice cream.

EDIT: Bah, just decided to bodge it and set 'Vika_open' or whatever it is to '1'. She's quite the DTF little mynx. Hopefully there's some joint action with her and Sveta in future releases. Neither one of them is my type, really, but this game is full of hoots. I would like the opportunity to fuck them both in ass with cancer.

Last edited:

Nhaazgul

Apr 7, 2018
actually im on, svetta pregnant path...
but afther few months of ice creams and other gifts, she just disappear (with the new departament) ._.
i can entry on svetta apartament butt inside is only Vika
Lol svetta just run with my son, pls help guys :'(

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
actually im on, svetta pregnant path...
but afther few months of ice creams and other gifts, she just disappear (with the new departament) ._.
i can entry on svetta apartament butt inside is only Vika
Lol svetta just run with my son, pls help guys :'(
Found out the best path for light is to play safe don't get her knocked up and go with the swinger route more choice there.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Update on vika path, visit her at 18.00 in her apartment you can try to give her a massage if not then take her for a walk, visit her again at 23.00 and give her gifts perfume and clothes each night and soon you will be able to fuck her.

You will have to visit the shop in the city each day to get the clothes for vika.

Reactions: Ibib and windyp

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
If you are using a mod check the cheats and reset her variables as shown in screenshots below.
Untitled1.png Untitled2.png Untitled3.png Untitled4.png

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Don't forget to take her for a walk now and again and pay attention to her she's having you child :oops: