Archived [SoB] Light

moha4445

Jun 24, 2017
Hi. unfortunately ive already accepted surik offer to fuck sveta in the park , what should i do to get her pregnant?

I have gsp editor but i cant find the line for making her pragnant or refuse the swinger offer. Is there any line to reset the offer?

Last edited:

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hi.unfortunatly ive already accepted surik offer to fuck sveta in the park , what should i do to make her pragnant?

I have gsp editor but i cant find the line for making her pragnant or refuse the offer. Is there any line to refuse the offer?
Nothing it depended on if you rejected the swingers emal

jakele

Jun 14, 2017
after meet aurelius at 8pm at chklosky, use phone call her before 6pm u can take her home then fk her

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Is there a way to undo making Aurelius mad at you and blocking you on the social network? I kinda screwed up.

EDIT: Figured it out - Her only editable variable in the CheatMod_20_Eng_Kin_sknf_Quack V5 qsp is "Aurelia social network". Set that to zero and it unlocks the ability to contact her via the social network. After that, make better choices in the chat. derpderp

Last edited:

mattius77

May 16, 2017
What's the variable to trigger the swinger event? New playthough, and when I accepted the swinger email, they never showed up. Pft.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Gah, no I didn't. And now the convo with Sveta/Light won't trigger. Shit shit shitty shit shit.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I reset Sveta's 'Swinger State' variable to zero and re-started the path, but I feel silly for not remembering that it's kind of important to clear it with your partner before introducing swinging/group sex to the relationship.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
How do I set Sveta's vars in order to trigger the pregnancy path? It's not really my cup of tea, but I figure I'll give it a go to unlock new content.

Also, where is her new apartment?

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Indeed which makes that path a bit weird, because you haven't done anything to get her pregnant. But with your username what would you expectXD.

You do get some cream pie scenes while she is pregnant.
ok then i got refused the swinger event and also what pregnancies are available so far for the new version

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Just her and your Aunt Nina, she actually gets a belly and a different actress to fulfill to role.
one last question how do you find out shes pregnant does she tell you or do you walk to her in the park or her apartment also if i recall you can knock up mariana

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
one last question how do you find out shes pregnant does she tell you or do you walk to her in the park or her apartment also if i recall you can knock up mariana
Apartment, the park thing is on the aunt rape path, unless you mean light/sveta. Just keep having sex with Nina and visiting her place untill she says she is pregnant. Yes you can knock up Mariana, which then removes her from the game. In the standard game it happens when you come in her 10 times. I just edited the game to 99999 times so that won't happen.