Archived [SoB] Elsa

Tzen

Aug 21, 2017
I talked to father 6 times, but I did not find the option to make the bathrom video, how do I do that, what am I missing?

Reactions: tcat

Hedonax

Feb 17, 2018
Get a program like qgen that lets you open qsp games, then look into the cheats for what you're trying to trigger (in this case, you would look for the part where it gives the number of times you need to talk to the father), then look up the name of the cheat in qgen, and find the cheat page there. This will tell you what the variable is called internally. Then search for that variable until you find where it's checked and triggers the scene you're looking for. This will allow you to find both where you have to be, and what requirements you need to meet to trigger it.

It's not the simplest answer, but it will let you figure out your way past basically any hurdle you come across in qsp games.

el1990

May 5, 2017
Done, it was quick fix i forced a movie dad and it triggered the blowjob, scene which shows that scene was skipped that was your problem, any way it was already triggering the inside of the house, but you hadnt progresssed properly with her yet. Also your save file is attached, and dont take anything say to heart im only trying to help you the user.

yo, i fucked up some story lines, would it be posssible to reset them for me?

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
how do you start the Lesbian and bisexual stuff? when i spy on her with her friends nothing changes

ibigibbi

May 12, 2017
Can't start Wednesday 19.00 event at university. Talked about it with Brick on Monday, gave him money. Are there any other reauirements to be met?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Can't start Wednesday 19.00 event at university. Talked about it with Brick on Monday, gave him money. Are there any other reauirements to be met?
It happens outside. Best is to just leave the uni and dash back to trigger it between 19-20.

shayan

Apr 20, 2017
It's been months since my game but I haven't seen Elsa yet!
What should I do to get started? And if he does not see her for a while, does he go out of reach?
I'm ashamed of my English

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
It's been months since my game but I haven't seen Elsa yet!
What should I do to get started? And if he does not see her for a while, does he go out of reach?
I'm ashamed of my English
a) You start with take your moms underwear (several times)
b) You will have an event with your mom where she tell about boss being grabby.
c) There is a event that can trigger in the business district (I think around 18:00), where you can follow mom's boss in a taxi. You will discover Elsa.
d) rest of the chain you pick up at school.

Reactions: Mat Skyfire

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Once you fucked Elsa, you can continue to visit Elsa's dad.
He will offer you 1,000,000 rubel when you help him to fuck her too.
When you agree, you have to visit Elsa's house once or twice a week at 6 pm to get an event with the father (most happened under the week, but one event was at sunday, not sure if it can happen under the week too). At the weekends you can discuss with father how to proceed. When there is no new text when talking to father, you know there is still an event at Elsa's house you missed. In between you have once to talk to Elsa to discuss the behavior of the father (probably about after the first 2 or 3 events, can't remember).
At the end there is a sex scene with father. You have to discuss it at the weekend and you get your award.

JJ01012020

May 1, 2020
This is how I followed dad:

This is how I succeeded to let her father fuck her.

WE: talk to her father and agree to help him
WD: 21 or 22 pm ask Elsa about her father
WE: talk to father
WD: 18 or 19 pm you can see them talking somewhere in the house
WD: 18 or 19 pm see them talking about going club
WD: see them three times at 18 or 19 pm
WD: ask Elsa about father at 22 pm in her room
WD: see them at 19 pm in the kitchen
WD: see them (suggest to iron)
WD: see them talking
WE: talk to father to go forward
WD: can see them fucking in the kitchen at 19 pm
WE: get 1M
WE: Elsa will talk about the situation

Now you can see every scenes with father.

I had not triggered les route and maximised her parameters with cheat, when I triggered this route.
And also I haven't checked this can go along with the les route.

Enjoy peeking guys!

nico9239

Jul 18, 2017
a) You start with take your moms underwear (several times)
b) You will have an event with your mom where she tell about boss being grabby.
c) There is a event that can trigger in the business district (I think around 18:00), where you can follow mom's boss in a taxi. You will discover Elsa.
d) rest of the chain you pick up at school.
i have now taken the underwar for 20 times and still no event. What am i doing wrong?

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
how can i enter bricks event on wednesday 19h on uni i talked to brik and nothik hapened ???

pp// i tryed 15 minutes to enter and out school more than 150 times and no work this can be done only with cheat ^^ viva cheats

Last edited:
Reactions: puckot1971

eddie0731

Jun 9, 2023
I can't meet her father(mom's boss) catch her.
I have stolen mom's panties and lied to mom.then choose "beat boss".and mom has complain the boss to me.
when sep 1,I still can't see the event at office district.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Anyone have a recent save where you've met the dad at business district ?

JJ01012020

May 1, 2020
On first day of School (probably others too), go from city to business at 18:00 (6pm) and go back to center and then back to business and it should trigger following the boss (it was 18:45 for me) .

If you can't elsa to show go to and edit your save. Change elsa open to 1 and also Elsas_house to 1.

That will allow her to appear and you can start her quests.

To get the trigger for saving Elsa from Brick you have to go to City then University on Wednesday at 19:05 hours for the scene. This works because you have to walk in on her being attacked by Bricks guys and intervene.

Last edited: